50

Avneet : thanks Anu, only you understand me. (With tearful eyes)

Anushka kissed her forehead.

Avneet : good night.

Anushka : I send your dinner in your room.

Avneet : no, I had dinner already.

Anushka : okay go and rest.

Avneet came back to her room.

Anushka POV

What happened to her, she seems upset, it was my fault too I should listen to her.

I will ask her tomorrow, that what is going on exactly because I feel like she is giving her time somewhere else.

Looks like sign of love. But with whom? Any actor or singer? I should find out. 

POV ends.

Avneet came back to her room, she is feeling bad. But, she is sure that she will assure it that constable will get punishment for his actions.

Avneet calls the commissioner of police without thinking twice.

Avneet : hello.

Commissioner : who's this?

Avneet : Avneet Kaur speaking, Commissioner sir.

Commissioner : Avneet mam, what a surprise mam. I am big fan of you, everyone in my family is die hard fan of you. Mam....

Avneet : sir, I want to talk something else right now. I need a favor.

Commissioner : you can order mam, do you want any security, I can provide.

Avneet : will you please let me tell you?

Commissioner : yeah I am sorry, please carry on.

Avneet : so, there is constable in MGA Road Police Station. He troubles one of my friend. He use his powers and threat a guy and snatch his phone in the demand of 10000 ₹ in return.

Commissioner : oh, but mam ... How can a constable can reach any of your friend, I mean they must be some reputed actor or actress.

Avneet : it's none of your business, I want him suspended and want phone back before 7 AM morning.

Commissioner : sure mam, your wish is my command.

In night itself, the constable get suspended, the inspector recover phone from him and send it to Avneet.

Stay tuned.