86

Siddharth : mam, I am sorry but my parents taught me from my childhood that truth makes relationships stronger.

Anushka : hmm.

Siddharth : so, I will go with those words mam, I will never forgive Avneet.

Anushka : it's okay, but my parents taught me something similar. But they also told me that you should assure your loved ones that any truth won't affect relationship.

Siddharth : but....

Anushka : it's okay siddharth, I don't want any justification and explanation. (She said opening her laptop)

Siddharth : hm, thanks for your time mam, I just say in the end that if you would be at my place I think you will do the same thing. I really can't forgive Avneet.

Anushka look up at him.

Anushka : Avneet mam. (The tone turn into a bossy one)

Siddharth : what? (Confused)

Anushka : I mean, it's over between you and Avneet. So now you are just an employee and she is owner of this million dollars asset. You should call her mam.

Siddharth : okay mam.

Anushka : you may leave now, I will make her understand.

Siddharth want to say something but before he could her phone rangs and she ask him to leave.

Siddharth left.

It's Avneet Calling, she picks up her call.

Avneet was just thinking about Siddharth, she was praying at home that it all will be sorted soon between her and Siddharth.

Anushka : hello.

Avneet : Anu, did you met him... Or talk to him? (She asked in an innocent tone 🥺🥺🥺)

Anushka : relax, and Avu you shouldn't lie to him, darling.

Avneet : I will say sorry to him personally, just convince him to talk to me once.

Anushka : relax, he is not leaving job. Give him some time to get normal.

Avneet : time? He needs time?

Anushka : look, you messed up things already, so now give me a chance to solve this.

Stay tuned.