44

Siddharth : it's okay, Avni. I can understand your situation, I put you in a dilemma.

Avneet : No, Siddharth. (She walk closer to him)

She thought for a moment to tell him the truth and her real identity.

Siddharth : sorry.

Avneet : why are you being sorry, you can't even imagine how much this makes me feel happy yaar, this is something, I even scared of dreaming because I know it won't turn real.

Siddharth : what do you mean? (Confused)

Avneet : I mean, I love you more than you do. I feel the same for you.

Siddharth : are you serious? (So happily)

Avneet : but, I don't know why you choose me?

Her mind stuck on the same point because Siddharth didn't love Avneet Kaur Nandra, which is real her.

He loves Avni, who is nerdy, an Average looking girl, who belongs from a lower middle class family.

She didn't have idea, how will he react when she tell him that she is Avneet Kaur, who tagged the most beautiful girl of Asia along with billions in account.

Siddharth : what are you thinking, Avni? (He came closer hold her hands)

Avneet : uhm.... I wanna tell you something, every relationship should start on the foundation of truth. So, I wanna tell you everything about me.

Siddharth : okay, but I have few more surprises for you.

Avneet : hmm, you continue your plan, I will tell you something in personal.

Siddharth : okay.

Avneet phone again rings, it's Anushka again.

Anushka : Avneet, what's a plan yaar?

Avneet : I am sorry yaar, Anushka I really put you in a very embarrassing situation but I can't join in party now.

Anushka : what are you saying, you told me, you are on the way?

Avneet : yes, I am sorry but I am in mid of something?

Anushka : Avneet, is it more important than this party and future plans?

Stay tuned.