Avneet get ready and came out, she made a braid. Use a thick lens specs.

Making her completely impossible to recognize. She is looking so different not even compared to her real life looks.

Imagine Avneet in this dress up

A simple dress up with nerdy look making her look like An Average looking girl to everyone around.

Avneet came out from her place and first time she walk on the streets without any baggage of her life.

Avneet POV

I love it, the real world with freedom looks so good.

What should I do first?

I am really so confused, I went to Pani Puri counter, it's a first time after so so long I am having anything in public place.

Being a celebrity really takes my free life from me. I cost my privacy and life for being everyone's favorite.

I saw a poster of mine on this Pani puri counter, that makes me feel really good, but I cover my face properly with the specs and face mask.

To make sure, nobody will recognize me.

Raise your hand if you are Pani puri lover ------

After this, Avneet thought to visit her own hotel. Where Anushka is staying because of some reason to supervise.

She wanna show her this new avatar to her, so to surprise her she reach in the hotel.

She called Anushka as soon she entered in the hotel. And on the main entrance only, The Guard stopped her looking at her clothes. Which made her realise that nowadays a human being have no value if he/ she didn't have money.

Guard : where are you going, miss? Who are you?

Avneet : myself Avni, I have appointment schedule with Anushka mam.

Guard : do you have any confirmation message or letter to meet Anushka mam.

Avneet : uhm.... No.

Stay tuned.