56

Siddharth : good morning mam.

Avneet : good morning, mister nigam.

Siddharth : how do you know me?

Avneet : I don't know you, but I got to know your name through my manager. Tell me what happened? (She said looking down in her laptop)

Siddharth : mam, yesterday a constable took my phone from me and today I get that back from police station and when I get to know that complain against that constable on my behalf.

Avneet : yes, I did.

Siddharth : but why?

Avneet : mister, I didn't know anything about your phone. So I didn't helped you. I filed a complain 3 days ago. It's a co incidence that I complain againt the constable bullying you and your gf. (She said the last Statement by mistake)

Siddharth : Wait... How do you know that he bullied me when I was with my gf?

Avneet realised that she got trapped in her own words.

Siddharth : mam?

Avneet : I just guessed. Because that constable mostly trouble the couples.

Siddharth : oh.

Avneet : yes, you may leave now and do your work, I didn't have time to give you any explanation and you got your phone back so have fun. (She said arrogantly)

Siddharth : thanks mam, now you sounds like Avneet Kaur Nandra. (He said sarcastically)

Avneet : what?

Siddharth : nothing mam, sorry to disturb you. Have a nice day.

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth walked out of her cabin.

Avneet took a relieved breath, but she knows that she didn't clear out completely.

Siddharth came out and get busy in his work, but he isn't believing that it's a co incidence.

But, he can't even think that Avneet and Avni is a same girl.

Siddharth finish his work and the called Avni.

Avneet just finished her work.

Anushka is with her at this moment.

Anushka : you must want to leave now? Right? (She said as she knows)

Stay tuned.