62

Siddharth : what happened?

Avni : nothing, I was thinking to ask you for a kiss only. (She said blushing and trying to change a topic)

Siddharth : are you serious?

Avni nodded with a blushy smile.

Siddharth : then I am not done with this kiss. (He said in a romantic tone)

Avni : so what you want more, mister nigam. (She smiled with blush)

Siddharth : let it be, you won't do it.

Avni : what?

Siddharth : nothing.

Avni : speak up, don't do this to me? (Curious to know now)

Siddharth : so, listen.... (He moved closer to her) I want a proper French kiss and you will initiate next time.

Avni : me....?

Siddharth : yes.

Avni : but siddharth. (She turned red like tomato, rubbing her finger with her fingers like this 👉👈)

Siddharth : means you won't?

Avni : i didn't said no, but you know na I am shy kinda person.

Siddharth : I don't think so.

Avni blush harder.

Avni : I am.

Siddharth : okay do as you wish, I gave you option darling.

Avni remains silent with a hardcore blush on her face.

After having a coffee. They paid a bill and came out. Avni sit behind him on bike.

Siddharth (asked her) : where can I drop you mam?

Avni : I will guide you.

Siddharth : okay.

Avni is giving him directions and at last they reached the same park, where they had being caught.

Siddharth : what happened? Why we came here, Avni?

Avni : uhm.... Come on follow me. I won't kidnap you.

Siddharth : okay.

Avni hold his hand and they walked inside the park, she looks around and make sure nobody is around.

Siddharth : what happened?

She cup her face with both of her hands and kissed him so passionately, He is surprised but immediately reciprocate in the kiss.

Almost five minutes,

Feeling like the world gone silent, they kept busy with themselves. At last, Siddharth break the kiss.

Stay tuned.