Scene 6- (Present) Green Room Pt.2

Juliette shivers a little as she remembers the flashback. At least her daddy was on her side. He's always on her side.

Jackson got up to hug JD and he knocked him off his feet a little bit with all of the force he used. They both were really excited to see each other.

"Hey man what's up?" JD says half laughing.

"Oh my god dude it's been forever." says Jackson.

JD- "I know, I know! I wish i could have been invited to see you in fayetteville last month"

He says that sarcastically. They both look at their parents sitting on the couch. (They didn't let JD go to Jackson's college last month)

Laura says defensively, "I'm not sure why you're looking at me like that. You had a tournament that weekend."

JD starts to sit down on the chair across the room unoccupied, "Yeah and you didn't let me skip"

John butts in, "Damn right! I pay way too much money for you to play glass cage soccer"

Juliette and Jackson giggled at what her dad said. He disliked that JD played soccer and not baseball or golf like the rest of his brothers. He also hated that he played spring and fall soccer so all of his spring tournaments were indoors.

The conversation went on for what seemed like an eternity to Juliette but was actually only about 45 minutes.

By dinner, her other two older brothers Gavin and Beau had arrived. She wasn't as close with the two of them but she imagined that she would get that way by the end of a whole summer together. After all, she was older now.