Scene 15- John's Reflection

He thought about how hard he hit him that he made him bleed internally and fall unconscious. He couldn't believe he did that to his son. He still wakes up in the middle of the night thinking about it. He and Beaus' relationship was never the same. Beau became distant from his father and less of a happy child. He still wanted to make things right with Beau and the large grudge that held a dark raincloud over their relationship. He didn't have a clue how to fix it. John then vowed to his wife that he would never spank his children again. Luckily, Juliette got the biggest advantage because she didn't have any idea what her father used to do to discipline his children. The boys didn't talk about it to her. They assumed they had just grown out of it and they got grounded instead.

He returned to the party and grabbed a fancy bottle of wine. He walks over to Beau and Jackson and pours them both glasses.

John warns, "You boys need to mind your own business with Juliette, please. She's been having a rough time adjusting to all of you boys back at once. I know she's been a brat, but just give her a minute."

Jackson smiles, "Yeah sure Dad."

Beau adds, "Ok but don't think we're not going to call her out when she acts like a brat."

John rolls his eyes. "Fine. But be nice. That's an order."

Both of them say in unison, "Yes sir."

They clink their glasses as they cheers.