wishes and worry

I said: " My first wish is being most intelligent being in whole multiverse or being as intelligent and smart as Azmuth (Ben 10), of course without side effects."

ROB said: " Most intelligent being in multiverse is not possible because it requires supernatural power to maintain it eg. Divine power etc. Which is not possible as you are going to Modern family universe. Azmuth level intelligence and smartness is possible but you have to pay some price. It is not side effect per say as no mental or psychological problems are involved but your hunger will increase 5 to 20 times as your age progresses, are you fine with that?"

I said: " Are you kidding.... , Of course I'm fine. Just eat some extra food and you get to become as intelligent as Azmuth. I'm soooo in for it."

ROB said: "FYI.... Just eating something is not an option. You have to maintain your diet with appropriate nutritions proportionally ie. You have to eat healthy, alot and frequently."

I said: " thank you God. There is no problem, I love eating."

ROB said: " okay, enough with chitchat, say your second wish."

I said: " I want a system like those novels, where I can learn various skills, shop various things at low discounted prices. It can give me task and rewards at good regular intervals but no fatal penalty. If, I say, If possible few cool powers and props can be available in shop section."

ROB said: " It is possible but you know, no magical OP stuff."

I said: " Then my third wish is to have great luck as much as possible and permitted."

ROB gruntled and said: " You know, your first and second wish is already very much. I can agree to your thrid wish but again you have to pay some price. You have to do charity, actual charity which provides helps to people in need and not showoff, and help the people who you can help."

I said: " I'm always up for helping those who I can help. Thank you very much god for your love and generosity."

ROB said: " Okay, but you haven't said where you want to be born, how would you like to look and do you want to be part of the plot or not etc. Which people generally ask specifically."

I said: " Oops..... But I don't mind god. I am much very much satisfied with your generosity and after I am born I can figure it out."

ROB said: " Well I'm very pleased with you so I don't mind doing some more work. You will be born in Dunphy family itself. You will be very handsome, cute and adorable. Go live your life to fullest and have fun."

I said: " Thank you God and I will pray to you everyday."

As I finished saying, God waved his hands and space crack opened and I got sucked into it and lost consciousness.

ROB muttered: " Well, this is first time in this kind of situation, someone said thank you so many times and promised to pray every day."

ROB thought and said: " Since this kid want to fullfill his dreams. Let me tweak this world a little bit so that you pray to me twice a day. Hahahahaha."

Aarav's pov:

After getting my wishes and thanking God, I lost my consciousness as space crack opened and I got sucked into it. I had no fear at that time because I knew that it isn't harmful to me. I don't know how much time has passed but when I opened my eyes and perceive the surroundings, I was stunned. It was dark, I felt like I have no hands or feet.

I was covered into some sort of slime. I thought oh... I am embryo in my mother's womb. It will take atleast 9 months to conceive me. I wasn't accustomed to these surroundings eg. I felt I wasn't able to breath but somehow was alive and not suffocating. I instinctively tried to move but then I felt something unusual. I have a tail. I'm like WTF. I'm obviously human baby and not some monkey baby that I would have tail but suddenly I realised....Oh NO!!!!.... I'm still sperm cell, fucking sperm cell that will have to run for his life and fuse with egg. Then I felt I'm still moving forward in this darkness and I somehow able to perceive the position of other sperm cells.

I knew immediately that I have to run with all my will and might because if I don't fuse with egg I will be finished even before my life started. I rushed with all of my strength as 6-7 sperm cells were still ahead of me but I was in some relief because overy was still far away. I raced and after some time overcame all other sperm cells and was first to reach near egg.

I was about to fuse with it then I thought, what if one more sperm cell fuse with same egg I am going to fuse then according to medical sciences there is only 1% rare chance of survival of such ovum. I can't place my life on that. Neither I want other sperm cells to fuse with other egg forming dizygotic twin and compete with me for nutrients during my development period in womb. I must kill every single sperm cell present here to avoid any risk even 1 in million. Idea was good but I don' know how to execute it. Then suddenly I realised that I asked for system from ROB as well. I hope it can help me.

I immediately said in my mind: ' System, are you there??'

Immediately a voice range into my mind: ' Ding! Host is found.
Binding process is on going......1%>>>>>5%>>>>>>20%>>>>>>55%>>>>>>80%>>>>>>95%>>>>>>>99%>>>>>100%.'

'Ding! Congratulations to host for successful binding.'

' Newbie pack is being distributed.....'

I immediately knew system was with me and newbie pack would definitely be some skills and not some magical stuff so I thought if I can get help of system in killing these sperm cells in exchange of newbie package then I think I will not be in loss here.

I immediately said: ' System I want know if you can kill these sperm cells in exchange of newbie package.'

System said: ' Host's request is being analyzed.....it is possible but system will be shut for 3 months and grade of newbie package will be lower.'

I was happy that such exchange is possible and then I thought if I can kill these sperm cells then why waste them. Is it possible for me to absorb them completely for my benefits.

I asked system in my mind: ' System if I want to absorb them completely and safely to benefit me, can it be possible in exchange of newbie package.'

System said: ' Analysing host's request.....it is possible but newbie package will be completely gone, system will be shut for 9 months and you will be in hibernation for 9 months.'

I asked again: ' will there be any any complications or side effects of that?? Will my growth During this period be affected??'

System said: ' No complications or side effects will be there. Your growth process will not be affected in least but boosted instead. And after absorbing these sperm cells you will be much better than before.'

I was overjoyed and immediately said: ' System please start the process immediately and I'm giving my consent to proceed with exchange immediately.'

As my voice fell system said: " Exchange confirmed, process is initiated. Host should proceed towards sperm cells for absorbing'

I started to moving forward and goes to sperm cell in front of me and said: ' system do it.'

As I said some white light came out of me and enveloped me and that sperm cell and within seconds it disappeared alongwith that sperm cell and system notified me: ' Ding! sperm cell absorbed.'

I was overjoyed and started absorbing other sperm cells and system notification kept on buzzing.

'Ding!......'
'Ding!.......'
'Ding!.......'
'Ding!........'
'Ding!........'
'Ding!........'
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
After absorbing all the sperm cells, I hurried to egg and fused with it. After the fertilization of egg, I started to feel drowsy and I knew I was going into hibernation and system would also be shut for 9 months.
Exactly, I asked system in my mind and there was no response.
I'm very sleepy and I'm going in hibernation. I hope everything goes all right and when I woke up i will be much better than before.