9

-Florian's POV-
I smiled softly as I stared at my hands, "Today has been devastating but... it's beyond anyone's control. And considering you echoed what Zeldris said about them being away from their mates...I'd never want to hurt Vipin whether it was because she was with another man or not. I'll be alright...I just hope he takes care of her." Lapis put his hand on my shoulder, "He will. The bond they have is extraordinarily strong, watching Vylera try to break hers was...something I never wish to witness again. Florian, if you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask me for help. I need to go now, Nyra is waiting at home. I need to tell her what's going on."

-My POV-
Zeldris and I flew north for a bit when I suddenly had an overwhelming sense of dread and the hair on the back of my neck was standing. I could only assume that Meliodas was nearby and I was right as he suddenly shot up in front of us. I immediately started trembling, Zeldris squeezed my hand to reassure me, "What took you so long? You should've been able to catch her and complete the ritual hours ago." His voice was so cold and devoid of emotion, I was shocked it wasn't monotone. Zeldris scoffed, "Vipin needed some time to say goodbye to family, that's all." Meliodas glared at me but said nothing and started flying north as well. Zel looked at me apologetically then we followed after his brother.

After flying for probably another hour, we landed in front of a small cave then hopped down the steep hole filled with stalagmites. The bottom cavern had a small pond, the rest of the cave continued down to a very distant bright light. I blushed tremendously when my stomach growled abruptly, Zeldris giggled at me, "Want me to grill some fish?" I nodded hesitantly, still wary of Meliodas as I watched him closely. I wanted to talk to him about my Mother before she left the demon realm. Zeldris dove into the pond to catch some fish so I mustered up the courage to approach Meliodas. He glared down at me with his black eyes, I thought my heart was going to explode from how scared I was. "What do you want?" he was tired of waiting on me to speak.

"Uhm, I-I was just wondering if y-y-you could t-tell m-me about my m-m-mother..." I squeaked out, my face was red hot with how meek I felt. I thought I saw his face soften just slightly but I knew I had to be seeing things. "Vylera was strong, her strength rivaled my own but she was sweet and caring when she needed to be...and she was my sálufélagi until she severed our bond to leave me for your father. I'll kill you without hesitation if you tell anyone, even Zeldris, what I'm about to say and I'm not even sure why I'm going to tell you other than likely because you look identical to her but...I was devastated despite my outward appearance. I loved Vylera with everything I had. I only wish I listened to her back then about not wanting to rule the realm. Maybe things would've turned out differently," he'd grabbed my chin when he said I looked identical to my mother and I gasped when his eyes lightened to a pretty blue-green. My heart started pounding in a different way when he brought his face closer to mine, I could feel his breath on my face and suddenly his eyes went black again. "If you ever try to do to my brother what your mother did to me, I'll make sure your death is excruciatingly long and painful," he growled quietly before he finally let go of my chin, just in time for Zeldris to resurface again.

"Got a big one!" he exclaimed as he jumped out of the pond and started putting a fire together. I watched in amazement as he used his flames again, he giggled at my awe-struck face. I blushed heavily and hid behind my hands, "You're too cute to hide your face," he grinned as he pulled my hands down. "Your flames are so pretty...can I do that as well?" He hummed as he wasn't sure so Meliodas answered for him, "Only the royal demon family can use Hellblaze but since you're Zeldris' sálufélagi you can as you're now technically a Demon Princess." My mouth was slightly agape, Meliodas smirked at me and Zeldris grinned, "I'll teach you in a little while. We should hurry and eat though so we can get home as soon as possible." Once I comprehended what he meant, I realized I was feeling it as well. It was going to take some time for me to get used to this sort of thing. I blushed again and nodded after squirming just a little, Meliodas snickered at me, "I'm heading back now. I don't want to be here in case you can't wait." I watched him leave before we downed our fish, once I knew what this feeling was I couldn't ignore it anymore. If it was affecting Zeldris twice as much as me, I was shocked he was dealing with it so well. Just as he was about to stand up I tackled him and started kissing and licking his neck, he grunted in excitement then grabbed my hips tightly so he could grind against my pussy hard.