29

—Purgatory—
After the four of us stopped hugging, Meliodas grinned at his best friend, "What're you doing here, Ban? What's going on on Earth?" Ban looked between the three of us, though avoiding looking at my body since we were all naked, "Nothing great. The three of you are emotionless and I don't think I need to explain what that means for our group or Britannia. I'm here to take you guys back." I furrowed my brows, "Is that even possible?" Meliodas and Zeldris glanced at each other, "There's a gate out of Purgatory but where it is is another thing entirely. Not to mention, we're just our emotions. We have virtually no strength, magic only." Meliodas nodded, "We have to get back regardless, we can't leave Britannia to the demon clan." I sighed heavily, "Well, where do we start?" Zeldris blushed, "Let's start by making some clothes out of the Purgatory beasts' skin. I'd prefer not being around all of you naked." I giggled, "You just mean Ban, right? Because you've been around Meli-" Zeldris slapped his hand over my mouth and scowled at me, making his brother and I giggle harder.

—Camelot—
Meliodas didn't take much longer talking to Elizabeth and joined me in the hallway, quickly sealing the door then smirked and threw me over his shoulder to have his way with me. I didn't fight him nor did I complain as he found what presumably was the King of Camelot's bedroom from how luxurious it was. He tossed me on the bed and was over me in an instant, kissing me extra forcefully to which I matched. The darkness disappeared off both of our bodies as he nibbled and sucked on my neck. I moaned quietly into his ear, he grabbed hold of one of my wrists and held my arm above my head as he used his other hand to finger fuck me slowly. "You're already fucking soaked," he whispered harshly in my ear, "I'm so mad I didn't fuck you the night of your wedding. You would've been my little whore from the start." I let out a pained moan when he bit me harder, matched with mercilessly rubbing my clit, the burning ache of my orgasm building was exponential. "If your bastard of a father hadn't interrupted, I would've pinned you against a tree and fucked you in that pretty little wedding dress of yours," I could feel the rage emanating off him as he spoke of my father, "You're addicted to my cock now, you would've ran away with me immediately back then."

He positioned himself between my legs and grabbed hold of my throat tightly then kissed me roughly, reveling in the feeling of my moans vibrating in his mouth. He kissed his way down my neck to my chest, pausing to suck on each of my nipples, then continued kissing down my body until he rested between my thighs. I grabbed a fistful of his messy blonde hair as soon as his hot tongue touched my already overstimulated clit, he added to the pleasure by finger fucking me with two fingers, slowly rubbing the top of my insides as if he was calling forth my sweet release. My moans became desperate as the knot in my stomach progressively became tighter, he suddenly changed his tactic to sucking my clit, it sent me over the edge. My body tensed dramatically as I screamed from the overwhelming pleasure that flooded over me, he abruptly flipped me over and picked my hips up to shove his throbbing cock inside me.

He tangled one of his hands in my hair and held my head down on the bed as he pounded into me, "After I fucked you against a tree, I would've fucked you like this. Tell me the truth, you wanted my cock in you as soon as my eyes met yours that night, didn't you?" his deep voice was filled with so much lust it would've made even the Demon King blush. "Fuck, yes! I wanted you to dominate me!" I panted out between depraved moans, close to cumming on his cock this time. I heard the evil grin in his voice, "That's what I thought. Now cum on this cock you so desperately craved, my little fairy slut." He reached underneath me and rubbed my battered clit, my moans of ecstasy had to have reached every person still in the castle as he simultaneously painted my insides white. He finally removed his hand from my hair to flip me over again and kiss me passionately, "I'd like to feel the love I felt for you once, but if I can't, fucking you everyday would be fine too. What do you think?" he asked quietly. I grinned, "As long as I can have your cock, I think it's manageable." He smirked at my lewdness then kissed me again before we covered our bodies in darkness to rejoin Chandler and Cusack in the throne room.