28

Members of the Sins and Elizabeth gasped at Meliodas' words but he was busy fighting Escanor again so even if they addressed him, he wouldn't reply. I scoffed and turned to my dark haired lover, "How long do you think this is gonna take?" He shrugged, "Meliodas always toys with people. Who knows. We should find a way out of this ridiculous prison so we can collect the Commandments. I don't want to deal with my brother even angrier than he already is," he replied in an annoyed tone. "Vipin!" Florian shouted, he'd stayed behind with my family at the Boar Hat along with Elizabeth but they were all watching now. My black eyes shifted to meet his silver ones, "What is it, Florian?" He was shocked by my appearance as well as the predicament I was in, "What happened? Why do you look like that?!" I rolled my eyes and glanced at Meliodas then back at my ex-husband, "Meliodas is going to become the next Demon King so he can break these curses." The entire group was shocked at this admission and were about to argue when it was noon and Escanor started getting larger. I scowled and slammed on the cube, "Let me out of here!" I growled, knowing Meliodas was still going to toy around and get himself hurt. I continued to rage and beat on the cube as I watched my blonde lover start to lose, "Stop playing around and kill him already!"

Zeldris was just as angry and scoffed when his brother passed out. I glared at the group as they came closer then focused on Merlin. Once she seemed to let her guard down, I grabbed her body with darkness covered roots and pierced her with a couple for good measure. "Let us out, now," I spat then started to use my Soul Manipulation magic to get her to do what I wanted. The rest of the group was enraged and readied themselves to attack us. Just as Merlin dropped the cube, Zeldris and I passed out, my magic dissipated and Merlin fell to the ground. She coughed up blood, "Thank you Gowther. It would've been dire had they escaped." Father and Mother shoved their way through the group and rushed to my side, Father picked me up in his arms. Both my parents were sobbing, Father stroked my hair and Mother held my hand. She turned to the group and begged, "Please! There has to be something one of you can do to restore Vippy's emotions!" The groups' hearts ached as they watched Florian, Iridia, and Lazuli join my parents.

———
"Young Master Meliodas! Young Master Zeldris! Lady Vipin!" a green demon had infiltrated the Boar Hat and found the three of us in a Perfect Cube, the group having locked us in as the miasma from our bodies were making them sick. "Get away from my daughter!" Father shouted as the green demon negated Merlin's Perfect Cube, he'd been watching over me. The demon turned to face my father, he grinned maliciously, "So you're the reason Lady Vylera left us. You're the reason her bloodline was tainted and my Young Master was distraught! You shall pay!" He was about to attack my father when I suddenly appeared in front of him, "Back off, Chandler," I growled. He started bawling again and squeezed me in a tight hug, I put my hand on his face and shoved hard, "That's enough." Meliodas and Zeldris were standing now, Chandler tried to coddle Meliodas but he dodged then grabbed Elizabeth quickly and flew outside, she'd been lurking behind my father. Zeldris and I spread our wings and joined my blonde lover, "The Seven Deadly Sins are no more. Get in my way and I'll have Zeldris and Vipin take care of it." The group was in disbelief, "Vipin! Are you really going to abandon your family and friends?!" Florian shouted, tears were starting to fall down his cheeks, he couldn't believe how cruel I'd become despite knowing the details of the curse.

I looked at him with dead eyes, "I'm not abandoning anyone. I'll be helping Meliodas become the Demon King to break his and Elizabeth's curse. That takes priority. Stay out of the way, if you know what's good for you." "Meliodas! Get down here and let me teach you a lesson!" Hawk screamed, instantly getting Meliodas in his face. "Have you had fun spying on us, Demon King?" he sneered, then took off towards Camelot with Elizabeth in tow. Zeldris, Chandler, and I quickly followed. "Merlin, what do we do?!" Diane exclaimed as she watched us leave. "Don't let them get all ten Commandments. Once the Captain absorbs them all...there's no going back," Merlin answered cautiously. "What about their emotions?! There has to be someway to save them!" Florian looked around at everyone incredulously. Merlin sighed, "Their emotions are in Purgatory. No one can survi-" she stopped mid-sentence and looked at Ban.