27

"Where is my daughter?! Let me see her!" I sprung awake when I heard his voice, as did the demons on either side of me. We heard several gasps then several people stomping up the stairs. It dawned on me then it was my father, had I had my emotions I'd be excited but the most I could do was not be irritated. I sat against the headboard and waited, the demon men on either side of me looked annoyed, I still hadn't dealt with their jealousy yet. The door slammed open, at first my father's hazel eyes were delighted to see me until he saw the blonde in my bed, it quickly changed to rage and speechlessness. "Hello, Father," I greeted quietly, I couldn't muster up an ounce of excitement at seeing him, "I assume you remember Meliodas and Zeldris." He finally got over being tongue tied, "Why the fuck is he in your bed?!" he growled as he glared at Meliodas, who rolled his eyes and glared back. "Not that it's any of your business, you bastard, but Vipin is my sálufélagi," Meliodas spat at him, my father looked as if he was about to faint. Father's eyes shifted back to mine, "N-n-no...Vipin...please...please tell me that v-vile b-beast is lying!" I scowled at him, "Don't talk about my sálufélagi like that! He's no such thing!" His panicked eyes shifted to Zeldris, "B-but Z-Zel-" I cut him off like I did with Florian, "Still my sálufélagi. I have two." He started to shake his head but then stopped and sighed, "Vipin, can I talk to you...alone?"

I nodded, my lovers huffed and left the room. My father sat on the edge of my bed, grabbed my hands, and gazed into my lifeless eyes. Tears started pouring down his cheeks, "What Florian said...it's true, isn't it? You're cursed and you have no emotions?" I hummed, "Yes. Meliodas was cursed when he abandoned the demon realm for the goddess. Immortality, should he die he loses his emotions. Since I'm his sálufélagi, I died as well as Zeldris because he's my sálufélagi. All of us have lost our emotions, there's no way to get them back." He yanked me into a tight hug, "I don't believe that at all. There-" "You stole Vipin away from my son, this is all your fault!" we heard Lazuli scream at presumably Zeldris from downstairs, I rolled my eyes then headed down with my father. In an instant Florian and I were between Zeldris and Lazuli, "Father! We've gone through this for 25 years, can we please drop it?!" Florian growled. Lazuli scoffed, "That may be so but Vipin is cursed now because of that demon!" Zeldris' eyes were as black as night, his lack of emotions made his patience nearly nonexistent, "It wasn't me, you pathetic fairy, but I'd be happy to chat about it with you outside." Meliodas' aura felt as sickening as it did the day I met him 3 millennia ago, "Watch your tongue, fairy. Do you even know who you're talking to? I was the one that was cursed, not my brother. I didn't ask to be cursed and I will break it for Vipin's sake. Now back off before I escort you out of my bar," his voice was ice cold and had I been my normal self I would've shuddered.

In fact, everyone but Zeldris, Merlin, Gowther, and I shuddered from his coldness. Ban and King glanced at each other, becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the three of our behaviors. "Fine," Lazuli spat back, he glanced at me with pity in his eyes then walked away to a table with his son as my mother and father walked up to me. "My little Vippy," Mother choked on her words and strangled me in a hug, I hugged her back but as my father had already explained what happened to me, she sobbed even harder. After she pulled away from me, she strangled Zeldris in a tight hug as well to which he returned and thus Mother sobbed harder still. Despite being appalled when Zel and I originally completed our bond, his rough exterior but sweet demeanor once you got to know him made Mother love him as her own, hence her death grip hug. "Mother, it's okay. We're alive," I commented as Zeldris did his best to give her a comforting smile but we could all see it was purely for her and he felt nothing.

After a few weeks, it was time to move on to rescuing Camelot but Melascula had put a distortion around it and was hiding in Corand. We were on our way, Meliodas and I were standing on the roof watching the landscape, he grabbed my hand and turned to face me. "I promise you, Vip...I'll break this curse no matter what. Even if I have to burn the world for you, I'll break this curse and find a way to restore your emotions," he whispered then kissed me lustfully. We both knew we should be feeling more but lust was it as he sat me on the edge of the roof and wrapped my legs around his waist. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and pushed his dick against me, I moaned quietly and pressed my body tighter to his in response. He groaned then growled in excitement and before I knew it he'd maneuvered his cock out of his pants and thrusted inside me. I gasped and moaned louder in surprise as he fucked me harder than normal. I dug my fingers into his back and drew blood, he growled in pain and excitement then sucked on my tongue as he pulled away. "Cum for me, you beautiful little bitch," he whispered gruffly in my ear then sucked on that extra sensitive spot on my neck and thrusted faster until I came. I kissed him roughly as I felt him dump his load inside me.

Zeldris jumped up next to us, "Now that you're finally done, we're almost to Corand," he glared at his brother and yanked me away from Meliodas, their bond's jealousy still intact. Without my emotions, it was annoying but it didn't bother me as much if they were irritable with each other. That's one of the few things they could express. The rest of the group minus Lazuli, Florian, Iridia, Mother, and Father joined us on the roof, they were looking after Elizabeth as she'd started regaining her memories. It was only a matter of time before they all came back. "Meliodas!" we heard Elizabeth's voice shout from inside, she flew up to the roof and glared at me in particular. I activated my demonic power and flew up to meet her, "It's been a long time, Elizabeth," my voice had a hint of mocking. "Vipin. I never would've imagined you'd take Meliodas from me, given you wanted to unseal the demon clan," she spat back. I smirked, "I'm sorry you were born in a lesser clan and couldn't have a sálufélagi bond with him. Guess you'll always be second best."

"Vipin!" Father scolded me, my family and friends had come outside when Elizabeth did, I rolled my eyes in response and turned to see we had arrived at the deserted city of Corand. Estarossa stepped onto the bridge and before any of us moved, Meliodas and Zeldris jumped down to attack him. Once the dust cleared from their assault it was obvious it was a trick from Melascula, who then trapped both my lovers in dark orbs and took them away. "NO!" I growled and immediately leapt off the roof to chase after them, I heard my family and friends yell after me as I ignored them. "Flor...This isn't at all how you described Vipin. I'm so scared for her," Iridia murmured to my ex-lover. He wrapped his arm around her waist, "This curse has me sick to my stomach..."

I rushed around the city trying to feel where my lovers were, quickly noticing they were in a colosseum type building near the center of town. I rushed towards them only to be stopped in my tracks by Melascula, "Where do you think you're going, Vipin?" she laughed at the rage on my face. "Fuck you," I spat then used my magic to gather water and sharpen it into several tiny needles, "Let Meliodas and Zeldris go and I won't have to kill you. Not that I wouldn't mind killing you. I think it'd be fun, maybe make some snakeskin boots." She was appalled, "How dare you!" she threw an attack at me that I was prepared to block when I felt a massive spike of power coming from both Meliodas and Zeldris, immediately distracting me. She punctured through my abdomen, the pain was intense as I choked up blood, it seemed more painful than it should've been. Melascula grinned, "I got one of your hearts, didn't I? Don't play dumb, you're a high ranking demon, of course you have more than one heart," she explained as I stared at her blankly. I had never thought about the fact that since I was half-demon I'd have more than one heart. I gritted my teeth and was about to throw darkness at her when there was a large explosion from the center of town. I immediately flew to where my lovers were now standing staring at the ground, a large amount of darkness was swirling around each of them. I fell out of the air as my wings suddenly vanished as I'd lost control of my magic, I landed in Meliodas' arms, unconscious.

"We're all doomed now!" Melascula yelled as the group stared at Meliodas in his Assault Mode, shockingly Zeldris was in a similar form as well as myself, now in Zel's arms as Meliodas pulled out his sword. Escanor called for Rhitta as he walked up to Meliodas, who grinned up at him evilly. "Merlin, what's going on with the Captain?" Ban asked as he watched Escanor and Meliodas glare at each other. "This is Meliodas' Assault Mode. When he was the most feared demon of all and the leader of the Ten Commandments. The situation is dire but now that Zeldris and Vipin are also in a similar state...I fear we have no chance," Merlin explained, nearly in shock at the sight of Zeldris and I. "What are you looking at, you human filth? Do you know who I am? Back off or die," Meliodas' low cold voice and words brought tears to some of the Sins' eyes. Escanor smirked at him, "How insolent. Merlin, lock me in with the Captain, I can handle babysitting." A pink cube appeared around the two and for good measure Merlin put a Perfect Cube around Zel and I as well, the former glared at the mage for imprisoning us. Escanor and Meliodas fought, the latter was toying with the Lion Sin until I finally woke up. "Must you play around, Meliodas? You have a plan to put in place, kill him so we can leave," I mocked my blonde lover, knowing it would piss him off to no end. He punched Escanor hard in the stomach and sent him flying so he could turn his attention to me, "Don't forget who you're speaking to, half-blood. You may be my sálufélagi, but I'm still your Prince and soon-to-be King, so watch your tongue."