10

Zeldris pulled me along through the castle, several demons that seemed to be servants gasped at first then realized why he was in such a hurry, some smiled and giggled. My cheeks would've been red hot had I been in my right mind but that was slowly slipping away. How could it be this intense? Were we going to have sex this much everyday for the next two weeks? "It won't be this much everyday but because this is the first day it's amplified," Zeldris explained in my head. "I guess that makes sense," I replied, he squeezed my hand when he heard my voice in his head, happy I'd figured out how to respond so quickly. He opened a door abruptly and pushed me in, I looked around for two seconds before he picked me up and tossed me on the bed. I didn't get a chance to flip over onto my back as he yanked my shorts off and started eating my pussy. I moaned loudly in surprise and ripped my shirt up over my head. "You taste so damn good," he growled, pausing to throw his own shirt off. I didn't let him go down on me again, instead I flipped around and quickly undid his belt. He kicked his pants off, I grabbed his cock in my hand and licked his head slowly.

He inhaled sharply as he stared in my eyes as I continued licking his dick all over. "Oh fuck," he breathed out as I finally sucked him into my mouth, my tongue was pressed flat and tight against his shaft. I gagged from his length, especially when he grabbed a handful of my hair and thrusted further down my throat. He chuckled, "You're so pretty on your knees," he cooed and stroked my hair slightly before grabbing my arms to pull me up. Zeldris shoved his tongue in my mouth to kiss me passionately and laid me back to pin me beneath him. He thrusted his cock into my pussy and fucked me slowly, continuing to make out with me. It was slow and sensual, more love than lust as our bodies and tongues were tangled together. He interlocked his fingers with mine and held my arms down next to my face, I couldn't stop whimpering as he fucked me softly, entirely different than the other times. My pussy started squeezing him tightly, I'd started moaning louder. Just as the tension in my core released, I felt his hot cum fill me. I kissed his lips softly and slowly, savoring the taste of him. His scent, his warmth, the way his hair was tickling my face, his skin on mine, his dick inside me. Everything, I wanted to memorize everything. I pulled away, nibbling his bottom lip a little, then gazed into his bright green eyes, "I'll love you forever, Zeldris." He smiled softly and kissed my lips, forehead, and nose, making me giggle. "I'll love you forever as well, Vipin." I snuggled up to his chest and started to ask him about why the demon realm had two moons when I fell asleep nearly instantaneously. Or so I thought.

When I opened my eyes again, our room was a disaster. The furniture was in disarray, clothes were strewn about, and the door had burn marks on it. Zeldris was squeezing me in a death grip so it was a bit hard to breathe but looking at his face made my heart want to explode from happiness. I ran my fingers through his hair, it was so soft. He abruptly squeezed me against him tighter, I coughed from lack of oxygen then giggled when he kissed my face all over and finished by leaving a bunch of sweet kisses on my lips. "Morning, Vip. Did you sleep well?" he whispered groggily. I stretched a little and looked around our room again, "I'm not so sure we slept just last night. I think we may have been on autopilot for the last two weeks, look at the mess in here." He pushed himself up to rest on his forearms, "I'd say you're right. I wonder if that's common for the ritual? It does feel like our bond is concrete and stable now," he grinned at me then kissed me a little more forcefully, "I can't say I'm not bummed I wasn't aware during it though." I grinned against his mouth, "As much as I want to fuck you again, I'm starving. Let's go eat breakfast." He whined and tried to kiss me again but I put my hand on his face and pushed him away but grabbed his cock in my other hand, "Later! I'm hungry!" I giggled mischievously as I jumped out of the bed before he could grab ahold of me.

Zeldris huffed as he stood up, "You're gonna pay for that later," he threatened playfully as he looked for clothes to wear. Once we were decent, I followed him out the bedroom door towards the kitchen. I wandered around in the dining room as Zeldris went to grab us some food. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and ran into someone. I started to apologize but soon froze in fear, my cheeks started to burn bright red as well. Meliodas. Shirtless. He was as ripped as his brother, his skin glistened a little with sweat, he'd likely just finished training. "I see the two of you have finally completed your bonding ritual," he commented stoically, my heartbeat quickened even more as I watched his eyes admire my chest briefly before returning to my own. I nodded slightly, too afraid to say anything as he stepped closer to me. He smirked a little and grabbed my throat gently, he rubbed my cheek with his thumb, "I wonder...you're so afraid of me...but do you feel it too?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper. I couldn't hear anything except my heartbeat as he moved his own face close to mine.

I wasn't sure what to do, he was terrifying, but I felt a strange sensation of fire igniting within me when his lips brushed mine. My breath hitched in my throat, he smirked at my reaction then pulled away and let me go. I was shocked to see yet again his eyes were blue-green, they had a soft look in them, "I'll see you around, Vipin," his small smile was genuine and then he walked away. I was transfixed on the doorway he'd just left through, whatever I was feeling wasn't the same as the feeling I had for either Florian or Zeldris. Should I tell Zeldris? "Tell me what?" my lover walked into the dining room with a tray of food and coffee. I didn't realize he could hear my thoughts without trying to say them to him. Was it all of my thoughts? I decided against it as I wasn't sure what Meliodas meant and told a white lie instead, "My adoptive mother's birthday is coming up. I was wondering if it's not too big a deal we could go find her a gift and visit?" He grinned at me, "Of course, why would that be something you'd question telling me?" I blushed, "Well...I don't actually know you that well. I love you so much but we don't know anything about each other." Zeldris giggled and squeezed me in a tight hug, "There's plenty of time to get to know one another. Now, you said you were hungry so let's eat!" So he couldn't hear all my thoughts. After breakfast a servant came to let Zeldris know his father requested his presence so he left me to my own devices. I wandered around for a little while, checking out the castle but making sure I knew how to get back to our room as well.

It was a large castle, unsurprisingly. The colors were dark and moody but I liked them regardless. It seemed the demon realm didn't have a sun at all, which was interesting to me. I was confused at first then I heard a gasp from a servant who had caught sight of me. She approached me quickly and examined me closer, "So it's true. You do look identical to Lady Vylera. It's wonderful to make your acquaintance, Lady Vipin. My name is Rize, I'm a servant for the royal family." My face brightened when I comprehended what she said, "You knew my mother? It's nice to meet you as well, Rize." My eyes went to her mouth, she had fangs. She smiled, "I did. I was quite fond of Lady Vylera. As for my fangs, I'm a vampire." I blushed heavily, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare! I've just never met a vampire before. But uhm...could you tell me more about my mother? My Father kept everything about her a secret except her name and that I look just like her..." She smiled again and walked to a sitting room to which I followed. She sat on one of the couches and patted next to her, once I sat down she sighed in nostalgia, "Lady Vylera was strong willed but very caring. A master at magic and the sword, she was easily the strongest female demon of the realm. She wanted a child of her own to care for and her favorite flowers were the red ones in the garden. She kept Master Meliodas in line as well as she could, though he is now known as the most vile demon to exist. She loved him deeply and wanted him to leave the realm with her as being the heir was wearing him down. He refused, so she left. She used her soul manipulation magic to sever their bond and since then Master Meliodas has been full of hatred and rage. I know it must've been horrible for her but she knew if she didn't it would drive them both mad for them to stay apart in separate realms."

Once Rize stopped speaking she could see I was lost in thought, "Is something the matter, Lady Vipin?" I shook my head and blurted out, "Did my mother ever tell you how she felt towards Meliodas before they did their sálufélagi ritual?!" She furrowed her brows at me, "She did, like a fire was being lit inside her. Why do you ask? Is that how you felt towards Master Zeldris?" My heart was racing yet again, I didn't know whether to answer truthfully or not, "Uhm...no. It felt like fireworks were exploding with Zeldris..." I trailed off and stared off into space. She put her hand on my chin and made me look into her red eyes. She furrowed her brows and I felt like she was staring into my soul before she gasped slightly. "What?! What's wrong?!" I exclaimed fearfully. She let go of my chin, "Forgive me, Lady Vipin, for being so bold but...you feel it for Master Meliodas, don't you? I can see that haziness in your eyes that demons get when that bond isn't completed yet." My face turned bright red and I couldn't keep it in despite just meeting her, "I don't know! I just learned I was half-demon a little over two weeks ago and I barely recognized what I was feeling with Zeldris but earlier Meliodas pondered if I felt it too when he almost kissed me I mean his lips brushed mine he was so close to doing it and then Zeldris walked in and Rize, what do I do?!" She looked concerned but wasn't sure how to answer, "I'm not sure I can help you, Lady Vipin. The only one I know that may be able to give you an answer is to speak with Gowther, although he's in prison. My suggestion for now would be to avoid Master Meliodas as best you can and stay with Master Zeldris at all times if you can...I would hate to find out what they'd do to each other should something happen between you and the eldest Prince..."