26

"...Flor...?" I breathed out as I locked eyes with him, both of my lovers tensed dramatically. They weren't pleased with the sudden arrival of my ex-husband, considering he was supposed to be sealed. He rushed over, the demons stepped in front of me, he stopped and looked at me between them. "Vip? What's going on?" he asked quietly, confusion all over his face. I shoved myself through the demon wall to stand in front of Florian, once he got a better look at me he instantly knew something wasn't right. "Vipin, is this Florian?!" Diane asked excitedly. King's jaw dropped a little, "Lord Florian Seathorn?" I gave Diane a small smile, over the time we'd been resurrected to now I had a little bit of a handle on some inkling of emotion still within me that was enough to pretend I was okay. "Diane, King, everyone...this is Florian. Florian, this is...everyone," I spoke quietly, my dull mulberry eyes settled on the silver concerned eyes of my ex-husband. Florian glanced at everyone, including the demons behind me, then back to me, "Vipin, can we talk somewhere? Alone?" Meliodas stepped up to him, "She's not going anywhere with you alone. I'll be coming as well," the blonde growled. Zeldris scoffed, "There's no need for you to come, brother. I'll be going with Vipin." I grunted a little, already annoyed by them, "You'll both be there now come on!"

I led my lovers and ex-lover out of the Boar Hat and spread my wings to fly off towards a nearby cliff that was overlooking a valley. I sat on the edge and dangled my legs over, Florian sat next to me, irritating the demons that tagged along. Zeldris was quicker and sat on my other side, Meliodas was about to speak when I glared at him. He didn't back down and returned my glare, "Nothing's going to happen, Meliodas. Either sit next to your brother and play nice or don't sit over here at all!" I hissed, his eyes flashed black as he was filled with wrath but said nothing and walked to the other side of Zeldris who snickered at his older brother. Just as I was about to speak, Meliodas kicked his brother hard off the cliff and sat next to me. Florian was stunned by everything happening, I chose to ignore the brothers before I exploded, "Florian. You've been sealed for 3,000 years." His eyes widened in shock then he looked at the demons who were now beating the shit out of each other, "Vip...why is Meliodas so attached to you? Is it because of your mother?" I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, "Meliodas is my sálufélagi," I explained. Florian's jaw dropped, "But Zeldris-" "Also my sálufélagi. For whatever reason, I have two," I cut him off then turned around angrily at the demons still fighting and used thick tree roots covered in thorns and darkness to wrap around their bodies and squeezed them tightly. "For fuck's sake, we're going through the process again to get rid of your jealousy, I can't fucking take it anymore!" I growled at them as they struggled, each of them glared at me then their brother.

"Vipin...what happened? This...this isn't you... This doesn't seem like Zeldris either..." he murmured as he glanced at the angry brothers then back to me. Tears stung my eyes for once, a foreign feeling in the last month or however long it had been since I'd died, "My emotions are gone, Florian. Meliodas was cursed by his father and the Supreme Deity for betraying the demon clan and falling for a goddess. Zeldris and I found out that Meliodas was also my sálufélagi, we had a powerful demon block the draw from my mind and erased the memory of it from anyone who knew. With the sálufélagi bond, magic affecting one of the partners can affect the other...the same goes with curses, evidently." Florian grabbed my hands in his, tears started falling down his cheeks, "Then what is his curse?" he choked out. I stared at him blankly as I answered, "Immortality but if he dies, his emotions are gone. He died." Florian looked horrified as he connected the dots of why Zeldris and I were acting like we were, he'd never seen Meliodas anything other than vile so he expected that from the eldest Demon Prince. He yanked me into a tight hug and sobbed into my indigo hair, I hugged him back and stroked his white hair to comfort him. Once he'd calmed down a little he murmured into my hair, "How am I alive? What happened back then?" I didn't answer, instead letting my lovers go from the binds they were trapped in so Meliodas could answer.