18

"I-I-I'm s-so s-s-sorry, M-Meliodas! I-I didn't w-want t-t-to hurt a-anyone, I-I j-just wanted t-to see Z-Zeldris!" I was choking on snot, tears, and spit as I sobbed on the ground in front of my blonde lover. He was frozen for a few moments then dropped down in front of me and engulfed me in a tight hug, making me sob harder. He kissed the top of my head then stroked my hair until I finally quieted down. "You came to me to try to steal the dragon piece and kidnap Elizabeth?" his voice was completely devoid of emotion like how he used to be. I shook my head, "I didn't want to hurt Elizabeth! I knew what she meant to you I just...am in so much pain, Mel. I haven't seen Zeldris in 3000 years and you know how it feels to be ripped away from your sálufélagi. I still want to unseal him, but after you and I completed our bond...I can't bring myself to actively go against you and hurt you since I know how much you want to protect Britannia...but, there's something else.." He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly through his nose, "What?" I shuddered a little from how cold his voice sounded, he kissed me abruptly in response, "I'm sorry...this is just how I dampen the pain..." he whispered, breaking me just a little. I sniffled, "I told Fraudrin that's in some human's body that Elizabeth was a source of goddess blood...I'm so sorry, Meliodas. I would've never done this had I known you were also my sálufélagi!" I started crying again, into my hands this time.

He was seething but he couldn't blame me, he'd have done anything to get my mother back had she not destroyed their bond. He put his hand under my chin to make me look at him, "I forgive you but please...help me protect Britannia from now on, Vipin," he whispered then kissed me gently. I put my hands on the sides of his face and kissed him harder then slipped my tongue in his mouth. He groaned quietly from the feeling, I gently sucked on his tongue as I pulled away and grinned at him, "I'll help you, Meliodas." He could feel my heartache of giving up ever seeing Zeldris again, tears even welled in his own eyes as it pained him that he was essentially causing this heartache of mine. After we arrived at Ordan, it quickly turned into a shit show where the boys took off to save Gowther. "Gowther? You mean...?" I asked Meliodas as I tagged along with him, there wasn't anything that would keep me behind if Meliodas was going to be in any sort of danger. Plus, I still needed to figure out why he was so weak, what happened to his magic? He grinned at me but didn't answer, so this was a secret as well. We found Gowther, it was actually Gowther's doll, and Ban ended up killing the strange demon-human hybrid. Meliodas was upset Ban killed him as the human still seemed aware of themselves.

After we came back to the Boar Hat, I realized Gowther had no idea who I was. He must've lost his memories. By the time we went to bed, Meliodas was ready to keep his promise as he shoved me against the wall and kissed me hard. His hand was already in my pants, his fingers spread my lips to touch me. I let out a quiet squeal as he tickled me then moaned as he finger fucked me slowly. "Fuck you're so wet. I can't wait to feel your pussy around my cock," he whispered in my ear then nibbled it. His fingers were making small tight circles around my clit, his tongue on my neck, all of it was making me pant from near overstimulation but he wouldn't let me cum. "You want my cock inside you?" he asked gruffly, he was just barely touching my clit now to drive me insane. I nodded but he wanted more than that. "Beg for it, like the little slut you are for me," he demanded. I whimpered but could tell he wasn't going to give in so I did, "Please! Please fuck me, Meliodas!" He grinned mischievously, "Use my title. You need to know your place, little fairy." I scowled at him a little, earning a rough nibble on my neck that made me moan desperately in his ear, "Please fuck me Prince Meliodas!!" He chuckled, almost evilly, "That's more like it. Such a good little fairy." He then proceeded to strip me out of my clothes followed by his own, shoved his tongue in my mouth, and walked me back to our bed. He laid me back and climbed over me then proceeded to kiss my neck and suck on the spot that drove me crazy, I moaned loudly when I finally felt him thrust his cock into my aching pussy. He smirked against my neck, "From the moment I met you, I knew you'd be mine," he whispered then resumed sucking and kissing my neck as he fucked me harder. The fire inside me grew and grew until it could no longer be contained and I was engulfed in it, cumming on his cock and moaning lewdly into his mouth as he creamed my pussy.