31

The three of us returned to the demon realm, it needed a King after all. Zeldris took the throne, Meliodas didn't want it and opted to start another bar instead, Indura Hat.

"What do you mean you're not going to be the Demon King?!" Zeldris exclaimed as he stared at his nonchalant brother incredulously. "That kinda stuff's not really my thing, you can have it," Meliodas waved him off.

The Sins were essentially disbanded, not because of anything in particular, but they all went their own way about 5 years ago. Ban and Elaine were the King and Queen of the Kingdom of Benwick. King and Diane were in the Fairy King's forest as it's rulers. Escanor and Merlin were with the young King Arthur and Gowther seemed to hang around the Kingdom of Liones for the most part, where Elizabeth was now Queen. Father and Mother returned to the northern forests and Lazuli, Florian, and Iridia returned to the southern forests to help rebuild after the war. But all of them were coming to the demon realm soon, for the twin's 4th birthday.

My twins were a boy and a girl: Ferron and Sephielle. They had long fairy ears like myself, which I gushed over immediately. Ferron had blue-green eyes with messy indigo hair streaked with blonde. A mini-me of his dad mixed with some of my attributes. A tiny tornado was the best description of his personality, even annoying his dad at times, which was a feat. Sephielle, on the other hand, had my mulberry colored eyes and jet black hair tipped with indigo, some tufts here and there like her own dad. Quiet and reserved, she was the sweetest little kid. It was strange, my twins being fathered by both Meliodas and Zeldris. It was clear from the start who belonged to who and the three of us were in love with their little faces from the start though. We couldn't have been happier.