17

I awoke to Meliodas stroking my hair, I opened my eyes and grinned at him before planting a sweet kiss on his lips. He put his fingers in my indigo hair to deepen the kiss, I let out a soft moan when he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He grinned after he pulled away, "I love you so fucking much it hurts." I squeezed him in a tight hug, "I never thought I'd say it, but you're everything to me Meliodas. I love you." The pink cube suddenly vanished and we heard Merlin's voice outside the door, "Since you're finally finished, I've removed the cube but be prepared to face the rest of the group, Captain." Meliodas tensed in my arms but relaxed quickly after and kissed me again, his hand lightly around my throat. "You're gonna choke on my cock later," he whispered huskily. I kissed him and bit his lip a little as I pulled away, "Why not right now?" I whispered back. He giggled, "As much as I want to, I am the Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins and I need to help save the Kingdom of Liones!" I pouted and whined a little, making him giggle again as he picked me up out of the bed, "I'll fuck you as many times as you want tonight if you stop whining!" he offered. I giggled finally, "Deal!" We got in the shower and despite his best efforts to focus on getting ready to go be the captain he was, he couldn't ignore my advances as I washed his body then slowly slid my fingers down his chiseled abs to grab his dick.

He inhaled sharply as I stroked him and licked his neck slowly, I smirked as he became rock hard in an instant. He couldn't take it anymore as he shoved his tongue in my mouth and roughly played with my chest. Meliodas abruptly grabbed my throat then licked my neck from my collarbone to my ear and whispered, "Get on your knees and suck my cock like a good little fairy." I moaned quietly as his breath made me shudder then dropped to my knees to grab his dick in my hand. I stuck my tongue out and barely licked his head, just enough to register the warm sensation but nothing more. He chuckled evilly as he glared down at me, "If you don't suck it like you're supposed to, I'll make you regret it."

I relented and wrapped my tongue around his head then sucked him into my mouth, my pussy was aching for him already. He put his hand in my hair and let it rest there as I bobbed my head back and forth then inhaled sharply from the pleasure, "Atta girl, just like that. Take it all, I know you can," he praised me in a gravely voice and shoved himself further down my throat. I gagged immediately, making him chuckle as he watched a few tears roll down my cheeks. "Fuck you look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth," he growled excitedly then grabbed my hair again and fucked my mouth faster than I could suck him off myself. I choked slightly then felt his dick twitch right before he painted my throat white. After thrusting slowly a couple more times, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and yanked me to my feet, quickly kissing me roughly. Before I could react he picked me up and shoved his cock inside my pussy, fucking me into the shower wall. He was relentless, I couldn't stop moaning and whimpering, his dick was rubbing all the right places.

"Your cock feels so good!" I breathed out, his nibbling my neck made me even weaker than before. He giggled then nibbled my earlobe, "Do you love me?" he whispered, I panted out a 'yes', he'd reached his hand between us and started rubbing my clit as he fucked me. He grinned mischievously as he gazed into my mulberry eyes with his blue-green ones, "Do you wanna have my babies?" I nodded, "Yes! As many as you want! Please Daddy, let me cum!" His grin transformed to a smirk at the mess he'd made of me then started fucking me even harder. My screams of ecstasy were depraved as I came hard, my body was trembling at the release. I moaned quietly into his mouth as he kissed me and came inside me yet again. After he let me down, I giggled, "Okay, I guess I can share you now." We got dressed and I realized how hungry I was suddenly so I pushed past my blonde lover and ran to the kitchen.

-Meliodas' POV-
I giggled as Vipin sprinted away, I couldn't believe she was mine now. A part of me felt guilty about doing this to Zeldris and especially Elizabeth but...the love I had for Vipin now far outweighed the guilt. As soon as my feet hit the first floor, my friends started bombarding me with questions all at once. I ignored them to grab some ale, I was gonna need it, then sat on a bar stool facing them. "One at a time, jeez!" I exclaimed cheerfully. I was over the moon, the hole that was made from Vylera destroying our bond had been filled, nothing phased me right now. "You're a demon?!" Ban yelled angrily, knowing Elaine was killed by a demon I knew this revelation was hard for him. "I am. And yes I've been alive for over 3000 years," I answered his question, plus likely their next one. Ban was seething but I was hoping me being honest would help. "Vipin's mother was your original soulmate...how much older are you than Vipin?!" Hawk exclaimed, Vipin came out of the kitchen giggling. "253 years? Give or take 5 years. Basically Mel is 20 human years older than I am but because demons and fairies live so long, it's not that big a deal," she grinned at me as she sat on the bar stool to my right and handed me some food. "Merlin mentioned Vipin's mother broke the bond she had with you because she didn't want the responsibilities given to her in the demon realm. What sort of responsibilities would drive someone to break their bond with their soulmate?!" King exclaimed, he glanced at Diane afterward then back to me.

Vipin grabbed my hand and squeezed to comfort me, I smiled softly at her as I admired her beautiful eyes before steeling myself to answer King's question. "Vylera left me because...she didn't want to be the Demon Queen. I was the heir to the throne and I didn't listen to her that she didn't want it. I just thought she was anxious. I didn't realize how serious she was until it was too late," I explained quietly, my voice pained as I remembered that horrible day. "You're the future Demon King?!" Ban was even angrier than before, "How can you sit there like that's just a normal thing to say?!" I was about to respond when Vipin beat me to it, "Meliodas is your friend, right! I'm guessing for awhile since you seem so close. He's not done anything to make you distrustful of him, right?! So stop being an asshole!"

I could see Ban wanted to get in her face but he knew I'd intervene immediately so he didn't, instead arguing back, "Your buddies killed Elaine! That's the problem!" Before I even saw her move, Vipin was in his face, "Should I hate you because a human tried to have his way with me recently?! No? Then shut the fuck up! Meliodas has nothing to do with them!" Ban immediately shut up at the realization that Vipin was right, she came and sat next to me again and interlocked her fingers with mine. "How are you over 3000 years old, Sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth asked quietly, as guilty as I felt the love for her had completely vanished, though I was still going to break her curse. I sighed heavily, "I abandoned the demon realm for a goddess I had fallen for and fought my own clan when a war broke out to try to prevent and end the useless bloodshed. I was done with the fighting and following my Father's orders. So I left and was cursed with immortality with the stipulation that if I die, I lose my emotions little by little."

"Then how is Vipin still alive?" King asked, looking at her. I shrugged, "I don't know. I sealed her before she could be sealed with the demon clan then when my Father killed me back then, my own seal broke and she was released. As for why she's still alive, we don't know." Vipin looked at me and hummed, "I'm pretty sure I know why," I was confused, why hadn't she told me? "What?" I asked incredulously. She nodded and had a small look of guilt in her eyes, "Your Father wanted me to seduce you and bring you home. I can only guess he cursed me with immortality to ensure I would for whenever the demon clan is ultimately unsealed. Whether there's a drawback like yours, I don't know that one."

I was stunned, why did she never tell me? "Vipin, what is Zeldris like?! Was he your first love?!" Diane asked excitedly, she was now able to be inside the tavern thanks to pills Merlin gave her. Vipin grinned, "He's incredibly sweet and caring but he won't show any of you that side of him, he'd be too embarrassed. Smiles a lot and honest to a fault. For everyone else, he's quiet and reserved but isn't unfriendly. Also a very good leader and handsome. But no, he wasn't my first love. Like Merlin explained to you all, I didn't know I was half-demon until I was 227. My first love was my husband, Lord Florian Seathorn. His Father was the Lord of the forest on the southern border while mine was the Lord of a northern forest. Our marriage was arranged but we did love each other deeply." "Seathorn? What's your Father's name, Vipin?" King asked her. She grinned at him, "Lord Lapis Blackgarden." King's jaw dropped a little, "Those two...they worked directly with Fairy King Gloxinia!" Vipin giggled and nodded, "They did. But they're gone now..." her voice trailed off and I physically felt pain at how sad she was suddenly. I had never told her I'd actually sealed her family and friends back then and I wasn't sure when I should.

-My POV-
Meliodas felt tense and upset next to me, I was about to ask him what was wrong when he changed the subject, "We should head to the next town, Ordan, and track down Gowther," Meliodas commented then got up to tell Hawk's mom where to go, dragging me with him. The rest of the group stayed inside to process everything we'd revealed to them so we were alone.

After instructing Hawk's mom, he turned to me and kissed my lips softly, "Vipin...there's something I need to tell you," he murmured against my mouth. "What's wrong, Mel?" I asked quietly, clear anxiety in my voice. He sighed heavily and stared into my mulberry colored eyes, "I...sealed your family and friends...they're still alive." My ears were ringing and I was happy but why would he keep that from me for 3000 years? Maybe because he didn't know how to break my curse of immortality and wanted to wait until then? I swallowed hard and stared into his pretty blue-green eyes, "I have something I need to tell you too..." I choked out. He tilted his head in confusion, "Vip, what's wrong?" his eyes were pained at my emotional torment. "Uhm...well I..." I started to get out then tears started pouring down my cheeks, "I have been actively searching how to unseal the demon clan and I came to you to get the dragon piece and Elizabeth's blood!" I blurted out then fell to my knees and started sobbing. "...what?" his voice was barely above a whisper.