24

"Another fighting festival in Vaizel? It sounds fishy, Mel..." I murmured as I stared at his excited face. "I agree with Vipin, brother. This is a trap," Zeldris agreed. Meliodas put his arm around his brother's shoulders, "Nah, it'll be fine! We gotta get that wish!" Zeldris and I made eye contact, my heart was pounding, something wasn't right about a festival that granted the winner any wish their heart desired. But Meliodas refused to listen to any of us, Hendrickson, Howzer, and Hawk also tried to reason with him. Meliodas went outside to direct Hawk's Mom and I quickly followed, interlacing my fingers with his. "Mel...please...can we not do this? I have a horrible feeling about it and I can't lose you," I whispered after laying my head on his shoulder. He squeezed my hand in his, "It'll be okay, Vipin." Before I could protest, he yanked me into his arms bridal style and spread his wings to fly high up into the sky, I yelped in surprise. "What're we doing up here?" I asked as I stared down at the tiny dot that was the Boar Hat. He smiled down at my face then kissed my lips deeply, it was a slow and sensual make out as he rotated my body to wrap my arms and legs around him. I inhaled sharply through my nose when he grabbed my ass and pulled me tighter against him, his dick was hard as a rock.

He placed small kisses down my jaw to my ear and down my neck, slowly and deliberately. He moved his lower body away from mine slightly and fiddled with each of our pants then pushed his cock inside my pussy. He resumed making out with me slowly, fucking me just as slowly. The feeling of him entering my pussy over and over at such a gentle pace was getting me surprisingly on edge, I started moaning lewdly into his mouth with impatience. He pulled away to breathe into my ear, "I told you I'd burn the world for you, you're everything to me Vipin. I'd never intentionally leave, if something happens I'll find my way back to you." I wanted to protest but once the last of his words left his mouth he thrusted into me harder and faster and kissed me desperately, as if he'd die without my tongue in his mouth. I came hard on his cock in time for him to overfill my pussy with his cum. He gave me several sweet kisses before pulling himself out of me, "I love you so unfathomably much, Meliodas. It'll kill me if something happens to you."

The festival itself was strange, I could feel Commandment level energy somewhere nearby that wasn't my lovers. We made it through the bizarre maze, I'd clung to the brothers on either side of me so we weren't separated. It turned out to be Gloxinia and Drole that orchestrated the entire festival and once Escanor's attack struck them rather than Gowther, the three of us leapt into action. We were doing fairly well, each of us extremely powerful, I went head to head with Gloxinia. "Vipin Blackgarden. I wonder what your father would think of you sleeping with your mother's ex-sálufélagi," he smirked at the clear disdain I had for him, "The day Zeldris brought you to the demon realm, I knew you'd be a worthy opponent. A demon-fairy hybrid is a strange combination indeed but your fairy magic was enhanced dramatically by the darkness, making you truly a sight to behold." I scoffed, "I'm not some experiment for you, Gloxinia. Drop this desire for bloodshed, it isn't you."

Before he could reply, the dust kicked up and my stomach turned as I felt 6 more energies join us. At least Elizabeth and the others were far from the battlefield and safe. I rushed to Meliodas' defense as soon as they started to attack him and Zeldris to mine. We happened to be in a direct line to which Estarossa took advantage of and pierced the three of us with one of his swords of darkness. We all coughed up blood and I growled, "Why do I keep getting skewered like a shish kebob?!" As we tried to separate ourselves, Greyroad performed a couple of binding spells on us, purple for Meliodas and red for Zeldris and I. I started hyperventilating, I couldn't move my body and neither could Zeldris. Meliodas on the other hand could move and attempted to flee to test the binding magic out when he was immediately teleported back. "No...no!" I choked out as tears fell down my cheeks, I knew this was a trap. If only I'd fought him harder on it! "Vip, freaking out isn't going to help right now, take deep breaths," Zeldris tried to soothe me and breathed deeply with me. We watched in horror as they ganged up on Meliodas, eventually he was knocked down and Estarossa stepped on his chest. I cried out in pain, emotionally and physically as I couldn't protect him as well as feeling his pain.