chapter 28

author psa: this story doesn't strictly follow aot timeline, i've just kinda worked with the basic story and around it and used it to move things forward.

🫶🫶

——

I placed my hands slowly onto the arms of the armchair. I remained still.

What good would running do?

But, what good would not running do?

I leaped over the arm of the chair and darted towards the door. Idiot move.

He's faster. Of course.

He's always going to be faster.

He grabbed my shoulder from behind and pushed me into the wall infront of me, spinning me to face him at the same time. He locked his knee between my thighs and pinned me to the wall.

'Brat.' He muttered as he held me in his grip. I stared deeply into his eyes, searching for his emotions.

Fear was definitely not the only feeling I felt at the time.

His breath was so close to mine. His limbs were against my own.

'Don't make this difficult.' He muttered into my neck, close to my ear.

'You know you need to give me another chance.' I said, seizing the front of his shirt in my hand. 'For your sake and mine.'

I looked him up and down and his face twitched slightly.

He exhaled heavily, still pressing between my thighs.

On of his hands hovered around my waist whilst the other leaned on the wall.

He kept his eyes trained on me. His breathing quickening. He inched closer to me, his hand resisting grabbing my waist.

'Come on, Levi.'

I looked into his eyes, he looked away.

'Shut up.' He muttered, his hand pressing harder into the wall, becoming a fist.

'Make me.'

He looked at me intensely, at my lips and then back at my eyes. His hand landed tightly on my waist.

I smiled.

His eyes remained trained in one place. Silence.

'For fucks sake Y/N.' He said finally dropping his hand and pulling away from the wall.

'Get your act together, I'm serious. I won't lie to the Commander for you.'

I wanted to reply to this but I thought it was best to leave him to calm down. His hair was slightly messy, it framed his face perfectly. His eyes had a perfect balance of anger and lust. His shirt was ruffled and his chest was rising and falling rhythmically. I admired him for a moment. Smiling.

He looked to the floor.

'Get out.'

'Thankyou, sir.' You whispered as you shut the door behind you.

fuck

——

He was thinking exactly the same thing.

fuck.

He always knew that he had let too much slide with you, spent more time with you than he needed to. Let you know more of him than you needed to. But this time, he'd directly disobeyed the Commander, the one person he thought he'd never be disloyal to.