60. JULIET AND A RECAP OF THE EVENTS

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉
* * *

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉* * *

September 1979

"I packed all of her clothes in the grey bag, Remus must have already handed you the formula and potions. She's starting to sleep better at night, so she most likely won't wake up unless she wets her diaper. And she'll keep crying until you change her because she hates being dirty, I'm suspecting she has OCD but Remus says she's just a month old, and I can't be able to tell already. Oh! And there's also diapers in the other bag, with all the creams and powders and wipes. If she's crying too much, play ABBA because it calms her down, and that may be my fault, Hope said that babies could hear everything when they're in the womb, so I-"

"Baby." Remus interrupted his rambling girlfriend.

"What?"

"Andromeda is a mother too, remember? She can take care of Romy just fine." He reassured her with a tired smile.

Juliet was finally convinced to carry on with their mission, and Andromeda Tonks swore to take care of the month-old baby during their short absence.

The Order was only going to have a meeting to re-evaluate the situation and start to plan what they would do next, so the new parents shouldn't be gone for long, though they would end up having to leave their baby with Andromeda again when it would be time for war.

Obviously, she was overly anxious about being separated from her baby, as everyone in the room could tell from her instructing rambling.

"Everything will be okay, Juliet, I promise." Andromeda told her, knowing very well how difficult it was for her.

Juliet smiled sheepishly before kneeling down in front of her baby's stroller, where tiny Andromeda was calmly lying. She grinned and caressed the baby's belly, allowing her to grab on her finger.

"Be good, okay? Mama will be back soon." She whispered, leaning to kiss Romy's head. "I love you to death."

She then stood up, starting to feel emotional. It felt like she was abandoning her baby, and she hated it. James, who had noticed the expression on her face, led her out of the house slowly, before she was to change her mind, while Remus was saying his own goodbye to his daughter.

After two minutes, he was out, sharing his girlfriend's facial expression of complete sadness.

"It'll all be over soon." James encouraged them as his boyfriend and Ted walked out.

"Are we ready?" Regulus asked them.

~

"Juliet!" Lily ran to her, greeting her friend warmly.

The second the group of five arrived at Aberforth Dumbledore's house, which had become the headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix, they were quick to notice that everyone else were already present.