81. JULIET AND BABYSITTING GONE WRONG

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉
* * *

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉* * *

March 1980

After the big success of Juliet's Wolfsbane potion and trial against the Werewolf Capture Unit of the Ministry, Remus suggested they went on a date.

However it also happened to be his parents' wedding anniversary, and since Juliet knew about it, she offered them a trip as a gift. They were so touched and overjoyed to have their little romantic vacation after all this time.

Juliet was the best daughter-in-law, no doubt.

With the parents gone, there would be no one to look after Romy in the few hours they left the home to go on a little cute date. So, of course, Juliet wrote her brothers.

It was with too much excitement that James Potter barged into the house, closely followed by Sirius and Regulus Black, who apparently had decided to tag along on the babysitting.

"Where's the baby?" He grinned at his best friend.

"Yes, Prongs, it's good to see you too." Remus rolled his eyes, lifting Romy up from her tiny playground they had set up for her.

James cooed, immediately stealing the child away and cuddling her against his chest. "You're just my favorite human in the world, no big deal."

"Hey!" Sirius gasped.

"Yeah, don't be offended, he used to say that to me too when we were five." Juliet said, walking down the stairs while putting in her earring.

"Juliet!" James exclaimed happily, passing the baby to his boyfriend.

Remus looked up, stunned. It has been a while since he had seen his girlfriend wear a dress, and she looked as beautiful as ever.

"Well, don't you look gorgeous." Regulus complimented, as he rocked Romy.

"Thank you Reg." She smiled, allowing James to hug her, before taking a good look at him. "Well you look tired. Are you sure you're up to babysit?"

"Don't you even worry about it, I have all the energy in the world when it comes to fulfilling my uncle duties." James grinned, as she frowned suspiciously at him.

She approached Regulus with narrowed eyes, whispering to him while allowing her baby to grab on her hair as she leaned in. "Tell me the truth, has he been sleeping?"

"He has nightmares sometimes." Regulus admitted. "He'll be okay."

Juliet pursed her lips before sighing and nodding. She then turned to her boyfriend. "Shall we?"

"After you, love." He nodded at her.

Juliet started to walk towards the door, putting on her shoes and coat.