84. JULIET AND REMUS' WEDDING DAY

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉
* * *

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉* * *

February 14th 1980

To say that people were overexcited for Juliet and Remus' wedding was a complete understatement. Everyone wanted to help out, give ideas, have some minimal part in making it the most beautiful day for their life.

But it was overwhelming Juliet, and she ended up crying to Remus because she didn't know how to tell everyone that she didn't like the idea of this super fancy and big wedding with 600 invites gone into the entire Wizarding World.

"What's wrong?" He asked her, seeing her sobbing on the floor of their room.

"I can't do it!" She cried.

Remus approached, kneeling next to her and patting her back, with a slightly nervous feeling. "What, the wedding?"

"Yes!" She sobbed. "Not the wedding itself, this wedding. I don't want to be walking down the aisle on the back of my stag brother, nor do I want my bouquet to be lavenders, nor do I want our cake to be six-layer cake on which it says 'Muzzles and Moony' !"

The werewolf pursed his lips, trying to stop himself from laughing, but all those really did seem like fun ideas. But it wasn't them.

"Baby, it's okay, we don't have to do any of that."

"But we do! Because when they asked me if I liked it with their eyes sparkling like that, I couldn't say no!"

"No, we'll tell them that we just want it to be simple. Or we could elope." He suggested.

"They'd be disappointed if we did that." Juliet sniffed.

"So what?" He chuckled, wiping her tears. "It's our wedding, our happy day, and it's supposed to be how we want it to be."

"You're not upset I let them kind of take over?" She asked her fiancé.

"No, love. Because I'll take over now." He grinned. "You pick out your maid of honor and all, pick your dress, and I'll take care of everything else."

"You'd do that?"

He shrugged. "Sure."

"I love you." She hugged him.

"I love you the most."

~

Juliet and Remus decided to get married on Valentine's Day. They knew it was a couple's celebration, and they would be stealing it away from their friends, but there seemed to be no better day to celebrate their love.

Plus, by taking over the entire wedding planning, Remus was able to get preparations ready very quickly. He organised everything, all the while asking for Juliet's opinion on details. He was glad he did it, he knew she would want everyone else to be happy and forget it was all about her own happiness.