EPILOGUE

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉
* * *

It goes without saying that Juliet looked back to their past with a sense of pride. They had gone a long way, from the secretive teenagers, to who they were now.

They all had their own careers, they had children, and they still shared a bond that went deeper within.

It took a lot of healing for all of them, but they made it out of their dark places and talk about their memories with fond smiles.

Their favorite part of life now was to raise their children together.

Dorcas and Marlene adopted two daughters, both the same age as Romy. And with Cedric and the Weasley twins, there was never a quite moment.

It was a nice sight to see, after all they were friends and found joy in watching their children befriend each other.

That's what it was, the six of them were best friends, up until they reached the age to go to Hogwarts, but that story is for another time.

Juliet couldn't truly express how happy and content she felt about her life. She always knew that with Remus around, there would be no reason to doubt that she was loved and cared for. And yet during their hardships she sometimes felt like there was no way out.

It didn't stop her from being loyal to what she had known her whole life, it didn't stop her from protecting her loved ones.

She lost her way but Remus found her again, every time.

Their love story was a happy one, one that they dared say was better than Romeo and Juliet's. One that held love beyond compare, and was so healthy it could endure anything.

Romy grew up watching that love and she desperately wished for her own perfect love story, without knowing the details of the hardships that comes with it.

Because every rose has its thorns.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭.

* * *

Afterword

I feel emotional. It's over after 155 chapters and two books. wow.

I honestly didn't know what I got myself into when I first started writing. I didn't know it would attract so much attention, be so loved by so many readers. I didn't expect any of it, but I hope you all know how I appreciate every single comment, every single vote and every single read. I appreciate your presence in its various ways and I can't thank you enough.

writing for you made me feel less alone in this world, and I've become a person I like much better than the one I was when I started writing TLATB

now you all must know now, there will be a final book to this series, and I suppose you've gotten a hint of what it's about with this short epilogue

If you choose not to move on to the next journey with me, thank you for coming this long way, perhaps I'll catch you again in some other way

there will be a q&a just to explain things you guys had trouble understanding at some points, you know, just in case. I know sometimes it can be confusing, because this is my own timeline after all, and it's ultimately very different from the original plot, and there are some mistakes I made and I've asked you to overlook too

so yes, sorry and thank you!

-withlovealways