Two • Chateau Lafite

Billie walked off stage to greet her friends at the end of her show but was met with a large argument in her green room.
"Guys? What's going on? Why the fuck are you arguing right now?"
She asked lowly, slamming the door behind her.
"None of your business Billie. Let's go Wren." Avery grabbed Wren by her shirt and shoved her out the door meanwhile Billie went back to the stage to say her goodbyes, thank you's and I love you's before heading back to her house.
   Back to Avery and Wren.
They finally went back to their apartment and tried to talk about their argument but things only got worse from there.
"Look at me when I'm talking Wren. You know working for Billie is a big thing for me and saying the wrong things will get me fired."
"I'm sorry Avery. I don't want to get you fired." Her eyes were filling with tears but they haven't fallen out yet.
"Go pour me some Chateau Lafite." Avery said while sitting at the table. Her hand resting against her head in a very annoyed manner.
   Wren walked into the cellar of the display of very expensive wine and headed right toward the Chateau Lafite.
   She headed back into the kitchen but her foot got caught under the rug, causing the bottle to launch out of her hands and bust onto the white rug.
   "O-oh my god I'm so sorry Avery." Wren shakily apologized.
   "Wren. That bottle of wine was gifted to me. It's over 250,000$. You always ruin something. Clean up your mess and I'm not hungry so don't bother me."
  Avery stomped up the stairs which gave wren a lot of time to sob quietly into her arms.
    She then sprayed the cleaner onto the carpet and let it set while she discarded of the large pieces of glass.
  What she didn't know is there was some glass embedded into the rug.
   But she soon figured it out when it sunk into her hand, leaving a large open wound.