Twenty eight • Christmas

"Billie wake up!! It's Christmas!" Wren shouted while shaking her girlfriend awake.
    "I'm up. Im up." Billie smiled, pulling wren down for a kiss.
    "Good. Time for you to open your gifts. I can't keep them a secret anymore." Wren pulled Billie off of the bed, well she tried to. She ended up losing Billie grip and fell onto the floor.
  "Im okay. Come on come on!"
Wren pulled Billie down the stairs by her hand, pausing to jump up and down before reaching for one of the gifts.
"Open it open it!" She squealed, jumping on Billie's lap.
Inside the box was a painting. A painting of wren, Billie and bunny.
Billie awed at the gift and hugged Wren tightly.
"Did you paint this?" Billie smiled while admiring every single detail on the piece of art.
"Yes. Claudia helped me a bit but I really wanted it to be special."
"Well it is very special Wren. Thank you so much. I love it."

*a few days later*
Wren hasn't been little very much, she's just been spending a lot of time painting, and when she wasn't painting she was watching Billie write music with Finneas.
Today she's little though.
She sat in the bedroom watching whatever was on tv while finishing up her bowl of fruit when Billie screamed from downstairs.
She dropped the bowl of fruit and ran downstairs.
"What happened?" Wren questioned. Out of breath.
"Nothing baby. Nothing happened."
"Then why did you scream?" Wren walked over to hug Billie. She just rested her head on Billie chest, listening to her quick heartbeat.
"I screamed because. Well, there's paparazzi outside and they kinda. Sorta recorded me singing my new song."
Wren let go of Billie and walked outside.
"Hey guys. It'll be nice if we could have some privacy and if you delete whatever you've recorded that'll be highly appreciated. Also recording Billie in her own home is an invasion of privacy." Wren didn't say much more. She just went back inside and watched Billie straighten the pillows on the couch.
"Thank you Wren. Also I'm sorry for scaring you. I love you." Billie approached wren. She placed her hands on Wrens hips and quickly captured her lips.
"I love you more Bil. You should finish recording since the release date is in a few weeks." Wren kissed Billie's nose and cracked a smile.
"You're right. Go finish your movie. I won't be long."