Twenty one • What?

Billie left wren with Finneas and Claudia.
She knew wren wasn't ready to come home yet. And she wasn't upset about it either, now that they've talked everything out.
    Wren laid in bed with her bunny. She still wasn't little.
   "Wren?" Claudia whispered while walking into the bedroom and turning the light on.
   "Yes Claudia?" She plainly responded.
"Billie is on the phone. She said yours was dead."
   Wren sat up on the bed and set her bunny on the pillow before reaching out to the phone in Claudia's hand.

"Hey pumpkin."

"Hi Billie."

"I can't sleep unless I know you're okay. How are you feeling?"

"I feel fine."

"Could you put your phone on charge for me? And once it turns on call me okay?"

"Okay."

After the call ended Claudia sat beside Wren as she plugged her phone into the charger.
"Are you alright?" She interrogated while playing with the ring on her finger.
"Yeah, yeah I'm okay."
"Okay, well. Goodnight Wren, I'll see you tomorrow. I'm glad you and Billie made up." Claudia stood up and walked to the door, turning off the light.
"Goodnight Claudia." Wren replied.
As soon as Wrens phone turned on she stared at Billie's number, wondering if she really should FaceTime her or not.
But she did.
She listened to the ringing of the phone just before Billie answered.

"Hey love."

"Hi"

"I just want to make sure you're really okay. Get your bunny, lie down."

Wren did so. She couldn't help but to feel so sleepy when Billie comforted her.

"Pick a song."

"H-Halley's comet. Please."

Soon enough Wren had fallen asleep. But I'm the morning the call had dropped since Billie had a few interviews.
"Wren. Wake up, come look at the tv." Claudia said while turning on the light.
Wren groaned as she was awoken from her sleepy state but once she finally made out what Claudia was saying she grabbed her blanket and followed her down the stairs.

"Are you dating anyone?"

"Yes but I'd like that to be private. I love her too much to have people talking."

"Claudia? Who is she talking about?" Wren questioned, looking up at the older woman.
"I think she's talking about you."
"That's impossible. We aren't dating." Wren stood up and went back to the room. She got dressed and waited until Billie texted her that she was done with the interview.
And then wren ran down the stairs, her bunny in her hand.
"Could you take me to see Billie?"
"What? Really?!" Claudia had a smile on her face as she sprinted to the door, snatching her keys off the hook and grabbing Wren's hand.
"Why are you so happy?"
"Because you'll be happy." She smiled, taking wren out to the car.
Once they got to Billie's house wren jumped out of the car and went to the porch, taking a deep breath before knocking.
Billie instantly opened the door and smiled when she saw wren.
"Can we talk, please?" Wren asked as she stepped inside.
" of course. What is it?"