Thirty • Interview

Wren gave Billie the biggest hug ever, squeezing her incredibly tight.
   "Okay baby. You can come with me." Billie smiled just before kissing her girlfriend on the lips.
Wren grabbed Billie's hand and followed her out the door and to the car.
"Where exactly are we going?" Wren said while clicking her seatbelt.
Billie chuckled. Starting the car and pulling out the driveway.
"An interview."
Wren reached out for Billie's hand and held it tightly on the center console of the car.
She used her thumb to twist the black ring on Billie's finger as she watched out the window.
Once they arrived in the parking lot of the building there were fans waiting. Billie didn't mind it, she wasn't so sure about Wren since they rarely go places without Sully.
They got out of the car and greeted people while also making their way to the doors where two security guards were waiting.
Once they got inside Billie sat down in the big red chair while wren sat off camera.

"Welcome Billie. And, would you like to introduce yourself over there in the back?"

Wren just looked at Billie who smiled.
"That's my girlfriend Wren, she's shy. C'mere baby." Billie smiled, holding her hand out.
Wren got up and stood by Billie with a smile, grabbing her hand.

"Nice to meet you Wren. I'm jimmy."

Wren shook his hand and went back to sit down while they continued the interview.
Finally it was time to go home but of course, there's another interview. But this one is on zoom.
Wren was fixing dinner while Billie sat in her office.
   Wren knew the interview would take a while so she took to food up to Billie, knocking of course.
   "Thank you baby." Billie smiled as Wren kissed her lips.
     Wren walked out and Billie honesty forgot what was being said during the interview.   
   "That was..." the man said on the other end of the screen.
   "My girlfriend, wren." She smiled, her cheeks turn a slight shade of pink as a smile tugged at the corners of her lips.
    *later tonight*
"How was dinner baby?" Wren asked while laying her hair on Billie's lap.
   "It was amazing my love.

Guys I think this might be the last chapter of this story (don't quote me on that) but I actually enjoyed writing the book so actually made a part two:))