Nineteen • forever fell apart

Today Billie comes home, but wren forgot. She was up in the room hanging clothes in the closet since she wasn't feeling little.
She yawned as she stood up, walking downstairs to open the door. She just figured it was Claudia coming back but once she opened the door her jaw dropped.
"Billie!" She squealed, hugging her tightly.
"Where's Claudia?" She questioned while stepping into the house with Wren still hugging her.
"I wasn't feeling little so I just let her go home. I missed you." Wren followed Billie to the couch and laid down with her head in Billie's lap.
"I missed you more pumpkin."
Billie ran her fingers through Wrens bed hair and chuckled a bit.
"Did you nap?"
"Yeah. My stomach was hurting."

Time skip ( for maximum cry listen to any of these songs.
leaving my love behind - Lewis Capaldi  All too well - Taylor swift)
Enchanted - Taylor swift (slowed)
Love me or leave me - little mix
Plane to Paris - Nessa Barrett
Love you from a distance - Ashley kutcher
I hate you I love you - gnash
Clown - emeli sande
Can I be him - James Arthur
Dancing on my own - calum Scott)

"Wren?" Billie'a voice cracked as she saw the girl standing in the doorway with no facial expression.
   "I think. I think I'm gonna leave." Wren sniffled while shutting Billie's door.
Billie didn't know wren would be home from therapy right now and Billie was in the room with a guy.
Wren grabbed her bunny off of the couch and went back out to Finneas' car.
"Wren why are you crying? What did Billie do?"
"Nothing. Could you take me to a hotel please?" Wren wiped her eyes and sobbed into her hands.
"Wren tell me what happened." Finneas wasn't going to leave until she spoke and she knew that.
So she spoke up.
"Billie is in there with. With a man. And they were kissing."
Her voice cracked as she choked back sobs.
"You aren't going to a hotel okay? You can stay with Claudia and I. Is there anything you need from inside? I'll go get it."
"Just. Just my blanket and my backpack." Wren watched Finneas get out of the car. And then she saw the man leaving Billie's house.
"Wren. Please come talk to me. I'm so sorry. please pumpkin." Billie pleaded while coming up to the window of the car.
Wren just looked at her as she cried.
Wren didn't want to go with Billie right now. Although her heart ached to see Billie crying, she just couldn't bring herself to go back.
"Billie she needs time." Finneas said while coming out.
Her set the backpack and blanket in the back seat.
"Come back soon okay pumpkin." Billie choked back her sobs as she placed her hand on Wrens shoulder.
Wren looked at Billie but shifted her eyes to Finneas.
"We're gonna go now Bil. Call me." Finneas hugged his sister and got into the car.
"Do you want to stop anywhere to get food?"
"No thanks." Wren couldn't eat now. She felt so guilty for leaving Billie. She's basically punishing herself by not eating but Finneas doesn't know that.
Finneas took Wren straight to his house but he left again to speak to Billie.
Wren laid her head in Claudia's lap, crying her eyes out still.
"I'm so sorry wren. Do you want some water?"
Wren frantically shook her head. She didn't want Claudia to leave her alone just yet.
"That's alright. How about we paint together. You know, I paint too. Can I show you?" Claudia smiled while she watched Wren make her decision.
She only nodded and followed her to the room.
"This is my painting room. This one is a portrait of.... I'm sorry." Claudia caught herself just before she said Billie's name.
She turned the painting around to face the wall as she walked Wren around the room.
"This one here I'm working on for you. It was supposed to be for your birthday but I ran out of white paint."
"Is that my bunny?" Wren cracked a smile as she looked closer at the painting.
"Of course it is. Do you want to paint?"
Wren nodded and wiped her tears away.
"I'll get you everything."