Eleven • Paris?

Today wasn't very good. Wren was over tired, Billie was stressed out and now they were both feeling a little under the weather.
"Honey. You're running a fever." Billie sighed while touching Wren's head as the Uber pulled up to the hotel.
Wren didn't respond. She just coughed into her sleeve.
And then they got out of the car.
Wren and Billie walked down the crowded streets of Paris, attempting to get to the hotel but the fans were all barricaded around the doors.
"I'm sleepy." Wren whined, pulling on Billie's arm.
"I know. I know honey. You can nap as soon as we get inside. I promise." Billie said while grabbing onto the back of her bodyguard's shirt.
She was trying not to get separated from him, knowing he is the only protection from the wild fans bombarding her with screams.
Wren was becoming overwhelmed and overtired and Billie was getting frustrated. Not frustrated with Wren, frustrated that people were taking photos of Wren's crying face, which made Billie lift her up. Wren quickly buried her face in Billie's shoulder and peaked over as she watched the crowd of people Billie just passed.
They finally made it inside after Sully calmly told everyone Billie and Wren wasn't feeling well this afternoon.
"Hm. I'm sleepy." Wren said while Billie set her on the bed, removing her shoes and making her way to the suitcases in the corner of the room.
"I know. You can nap for a few hours and then we have to get ready for dinner and then we have a show tonight."
Wren just nodded, accepting the blanket and pink rabbit from Billie's hands.
"Go on now. Lie down, take your nap." Billie smiled, planting a small kiss on her cheek.
And once it was time to wake up, it was a complete disaster.
Wren was now having pain in her ear, indicating that she had an ear infection. Billie couldn't find the medication she had packed. They were running late for dinner and now Wren feels like it's all her fault so now she isn't little anymore.
She sat quietly in the back seat of the car Billie had rented for the week while Billie waved to the fans outside in the parking lot.
"Wren. Love why are you being so quiet?" She asked while peering in the rear view mirror as she parked the car.
"No reason Billie. I'm okay." She politely responded.
They got out of the car and went into the restaurant but Wren wasn't really feeling it.
"I'll just have the tomato compote. Thank you."
Wren smiled, quickly locking her eyes with her hands to avoid questions.
After everyone ordered and received their food they talked. They talk and talked and talked some more.
But wren didn't.
She spoke when spoken to, thats about it.
And then it was time to leave. Wren was the first to the car so she sat in the passenger seat, quickly feeling the tears rush to her eyes as she remember the frustration she caused Billie before dinner.
And then Billie came out after saying her goodbyes to her team.
"Wrenny why are you crying? Billie grabbed Wren's hand, guiding her out of the car before Billie sat in the passenger seat, pulling Wren into her lap and holding her tightly.
"Did I make you mad? You know. Earlier before dinner." Wren mumbled while Billie played with her hair.
"Oh no. No of course not Wren. I promise."
Wren felt at ease now. She hugged Billie and wiped her tears with her hands.
"Now what do you say we go back to the hotel and listen to some music before my show? I know music eases you and you seem a bit overwhelmed with today."
Wren was incredibly happy to heart that.
She nodded and got out of the car so Billie could get into the driver seat.