Fifteen • fbi?

"I think you'll be just fine pumpkin. Let me give it a quick.. kiss." Billie said while kissing her littles injured hand.
"Now you know not to play with the doors right?"
Wren silently nodded, her tears still falling.
"Good. Here." Billie wiped her littles tears and placed the little on the floor.
"Now do you want to go play in the garden while I finish some planting?"
"Yes. Please." Wren coughed, grabbing Billie's arm, following her out to the garden.
"Billie? How come you're wearing gloves?"
Wren couldn't help but to be so curious.
"I'm wearing the gloves so my hands don't get dirty pumpkin." Billie had a gentle smile on her face as she planted the small flat seeds and buried them in the soil.
   "Billie? Who's that?" Wren pointed to the black car pulling into the driveway with her head tilted.
   "I don't know Angel. Why don't we go check it out okay?"
   Billie took off the gloves and grabbed her littles hand, taking her through the house and out the front door.   
   "Hello. I'm looking for Wren Beckett. I'm with the fbi."
   Wrens eyes grew wide and worried as she looked into Billie's soft eyes.
   "Is there a reason, sir?" Billie asked while her little hugged her tightly.
   "Her girlfriend Avery was found deceased in a nearby apartment."
   "Sir I can assure you Wren has nothing to do with it. She's been traveling with me while I'm on tour." Billie lifted wren up and hugged her tightly, ever so slightly bouncing her around.
    "I just need you both to comply. I'm sure it'll only be a few days."
  "A few days? We're going to London for her birthday which is tomorrow." Billie was genuinely so confused. She couldn't understand why Wren would have to be dragged into all of this.   
    "I can do my best to have her back by morning. But right now I need her to come along."
   "Do you hear him princess? You could be home tomorrow." Billie placed her little on the ground and kissed her head.
Wren just nodded and hugged Billie tightly.
"I love you pumpkin."
" I love you Billie."