Twenty • one week

Wren has been with Finneas and Claudia for one week. It was hard yes, but she was starting to feel a little better.
Claudia and Finneas was doing everything to help her, but she really hasn't felt little since she left Billie's house.
"Hey Wren. I think Billie wants to talk to you." Finneas said while walking into the guest room.
Wren froze. She didn't want to. She couldn't move, not even able to breathe.
"Can I send her in?" Finneas broke the silence while holding onto the doorframe.
"I guess so." Wren blankly responded.
"If you're not ready I can just tell her you don't want to talk. It's all up to you." Finneas calmly explained.
"No it's fine."
Finneas walked away and in came Billie. She had some chocolate covered strawberries, which happen to be Wren's favorite. She also had a small stuffed elephant.
"Wrenny. You look so tired. Haven't you slept?" Billie asked while sitting on the bed. She swept the loose hairs away from her eyes and looked down.
"I am really sorry Wren. I really don't know what had gotten into me to let that happen. I'm so so so fucking sorry."
Wren didn't look at Billie but by the way she spoke she knew Billie was about to cry.
"And you don't want to talk to me but I'll talk. That was Jesse. We had a little to drink before we made a song and then it happened, and I know I know. I told you I don't drink nothing but wine but there's a first time for everything."
"Billie." Wren started but she paused to take a deep breath to stop the tears from flooding her eyes.
"I don't know why I left. We aren't even together for me to even get upset. I'm just or I was your little. I don't know if you still want that."
"Of course I want that Wren. And I understand why you felt that way." Billie brought her face closer to Wren's placing a kiss on her head.
"Have you eaten?"
Wren didn't want to lie to Billie. Of course she hasn't eaten today.
"Yes. I ate."
"Are you Lying?" Billie smiled a bit watching Wren's face change.
   "Yeah. Sorry."
"Don't apologize. Here's what we're gonna do okay? I'm gonna order all of us some food and then we can have a movie night. All of us." Billie pulled Wren into a hug and surpassingly she hugged back.
   "I'm so sorry I hurt you. I love you pumpkin."
"I. I love you Billie."