Fourteen • Go away

Once they arrived back in L.A Billie went out to run errands, leaving Wren home alone.
She wasn't feeling very little today so she let Billie have some time to herself. Wren sat on the couch in the Living-room, watching whatever was on the tv when Billie's doorbell rang.
She got up to check and Avery was standing there, angry.
She opened the door and stood there, waiting for her ex girlfriend to speak.
"What do you want Avery? I'm not really in the mood to talk to you right now." Wren said while backing up so Billie's dog, shark wouldn't run out the door.
"I want you to come home with me. I'm so sorry for treating you so poorly." Avery tried to grab Wren by her waist but she took another step back.
"No. Avery I think you should leave." Wren said as she noticed Billie's black car pull into the driveway.
Avery didn't notice yet. Obviously.
She then grabbed Wren by her arm and tried pulling her with made her cry out.
"Avery stop. Avery you're hurting me let go!" She sobbed.
"You're coming home. Now." Avery turned around and was met with Billie.
She quickly let go of Wren and looked Billie in the eyes.
"You stole her from me. You're one evil bitch." Avery angrily spat while shoving passed Billie.
Now Wren was feeling little.
And Billie knew that she she picked the crying little up and took her inside.
"Did she hurt you pumpkin?" Billie asked while sitting on the couch with Wren on her lap.
Wren just nodded and hugged onto Billie tightly.
"Oh baby I'm really sorry. I should have never left you here alone. I will never leave you alone again." Billie hugged Wren tightly and rocked her back and fourth until her breathing returned back to normal.
   "It's okay my love."
Billie stroked her hair while rubbing her back gently as she sniffled into her neck.
   "Bunny." She mumbled into Billie's hoodie.
"Yeah? You want your bunny?" Billie let out a gentle chuckle as she stood up with the little still attached to her.
   She then walked up to her room and grabbed the bunny from the suitcase.
   "Bed." Wren's soft voice said, pointing to the bed.
   "Are you sleepy Wrenny?"
Wren didn't respond. She rubbed her bunny against her face while still pointing to the bed.
   "Mhm. Someone's sleepy." Billie laughed, lying her little on the bed and covering her up.
  "No. Stay here."
"You want cuddles, don't you? Don't you pumpkin?" Billie said, tickling Wren's sides. 
   "Y-yes. S-stop that!"