Twenty five • Halloween

Wren walked into the party. She wasn't planning on drinking too much because she knew she'd be whiny and emotional.
    She held onto Claudia's shirt as the smell of weed and alcohol filled her senses to the brim. It instantly changed her mood.
   "Claudia I think i might get a drink." Wren said while leaning closer to her ear so she could hear her through the blairing music.
    "You sure? I think if Billie- who cares about what Billie thinks." Wren cut Claudia off and walked towards the table with drinks.
    The truth is Wren cares about Billie she still loves Billie. And that's why she's intoxicating herself. 
    There Wren poured some patron into her cup. She couldn't drink it straight without blacking out later tonight so she also added some pineapple juice.
She then took a sip of it before she felt someone's hand on her shoulder.
"You shouldn't be drinking." The voice said and when wren looked up she instantly walked away.
But the person followed.
"Quit following me Billie. I'm my own person."
"Are you serious Wren? Why won't you let me back into your life? It's been killing me lately."
Billie watched Wren down her drink and went to get another.
"You've had enough." Billie grabbed the cup from her hand and wren groaned deeply in aggravation.
"Claudia. This was a bad idea." Wren said while approaching the girl who was speaking to people.
"How?"
"Billie's here." That was all wren could say she was starting to feel buzzed.
Wren didn't wait for Claudia to respond. She just went back to the drink table. Three drinks in and she was feeling really drunk.
"Hey." A man's voice said from behind her.
"Hi." She replied politely as if she wasn't gulping down drink after drink.
"I think you're really pretty. Could I get your number?"
Wren didn't know what he was saying. She was in the process of blacking out.
"No. You can't have her number." Billie said, catching the drink girl from falling out of the chair.
"Billie. You saved me." Her words slurred.
"You've seriously had too much."
Billie tossed Wren over her shoulder and walked over to her brother.
"She's so drunk. I'll bring her home in the morning. You guys have fun."

*time skip. Billie's house*

Wren was asleep but Billie really needed to get her inside so she picked her up and took her to the bed.
Then Billie changed and went straight to her office to hopefully get a little bit of work done.
And then there was a knock on the door.
"Come in." She said softly.
Wren was crying. She had the blanket wrapped around her.
"What's wrong?"
"So sleepy." She whined.
"Then go get back in the bed Wren."
"Nu uh. I want bunny. And I want b-Billie." She cried more, which caused billie to finally realize that wren is little.
She should have known Wren was gonna be little after drinking so much.
   "Alright. We can go get bunny."