Chapter 5 Seven million accounted for

Wan Xiangxiang went online to check the relevant procedures for debt collection. You can first fill out the form on the website and submit the scanned copy. After the relevant department confirms the authenticity, you can take the evidence to the relevant department for registration. Someone will be arranged to check whether the IOU is fraudulent.

Wan Xiangxiang spent two days completing all the procedures and went home to wait for the next arrangements from the relevant agencies.

Lin He was a little stunned when he saw the legal letter in the terminal mailbox. When he saw that the plaintiff was Wan Xiang, he was furious and threw the things at hand. Liu Zhenzhen was shocked by his actions and said, "I'm going to die! This This thing is so expensive, why did you drop it?"

Lin He snorted coldly, "It's not that wild brat Wan Xiang who dares to sue me and want me to pay back the money."

Liu Zhenzhen consoled her: "I don't think it's a big deal. He has no evidence, so he can't change the world."

Lin He also knew that Wan Xiang could not change the world, but felt unhappy that Wan Xiang was out of control.

Soon the day of the confrontation between the two sides came. At this time, Wan Xiangxiang was still looking thin. When he was at the door, he felt a malicious gaze. Looking along the feeling, he saw Lin He's sinister expression. Staring at him fiercely, Wan Xiangxiang smiled politely and nodded to him. Anyway, he had almost got the star coin, and he would not lose a piece of meat even if he stared at him. In Lin He's eyes, his behavior was clearly a provocation. Lin He stopped him and said, "You want to take the star coin from my hand, you wild boy? Don't think I will give you a star coin."

Facts speak louder than words, and Wan Xiangxiang doesn’t want to waste his time making unnecessary excuses. Go past him and into the hall.

After the two parties sat down, the notary took out the IOU and announced: "According to IOU statistics, Mr. Lin He borrowed a total of 7.2 million from Mr. Wan Xiang in six installments. The IOU was verified by the staff and is a valid IOU. So Mr. Lin He You need to raise 7.2 million star coins in the next three days. Do you have any objections?"

When Lin He heard that the IOU was a valid IOU, he immediately exploded, "Impossible, how can this IOU be legally binding?"

The notary took out another record: "You used the terminal to connect the machine to print the IOU. The printing time and content are correct. There is no fraud."

Lin He's eyes widened. The IOU must be correct. It was indeed printed by the machine connected to his terminal. At that time, it was just to reassure Wan Xiang, but the IOU alone had no legal effect at all. He said with a pinched neck. : "The IOU has no legal effect at all."

The notary called up the projection of the IOU and said, "According to the appraisal, the IOU is legally binding. You can take a look at it, or you can mention what's wrong with it?"

Lin He saw the fingerprints and signatures on the IOU and shouted, "Impossible, how come there are fingerprints and signatures on the IOU!"

Wan Liangxiang sneered: "Isn't the purpose of printing out the IOU just for fingerprints and signatures? If you don't sign or fingerprint, how can you print out an IOU every once in a while? Don't you think so? Mr. Lin?"

Lin He's face turned red and angry at his words. Still not to be outdone, he said, "I asked for a public test. The fingerprint signature is fake. I suspect he is forging it."

Wan Xiangxiang said calmly: "So you suspect that the judicial department is committing fraud?"

The notary glanced at Lin He lightly.

Lin He felt depressed, "The judicial department will definitely not bend the law for personal gain, but it cannot be ruled out that the machine is malfunctioning." Lin He still suspected that the staff might have been bribed. He did not press his fingerprints at all, so it was impossible to pass the verification.

The notary glanced at Lin He with a slight dissatisfaction. No one was willing to find more work. The notary was not surprised, but he still called the staff. "Then let the machine do the detection." He ordered the staff to scan the fingerprints. The instrument comes.

Lin He asked Lin He to press his thumb in front of the scanner's recognition light screen, and then put the IOU in front of the light screen on the other side. Soon, the scanning results came out, and the results showed that the two fingerprints were the same.

When Lin He saw the result, he shouted in disbelief: "Impossible! Your machine is malfunctioning, it can't be the same."

Wan Xiangxiang looked at him with pity, pretending to be kind and admonishing: "Mr. Lin, please stop making excuses. If you think the machine is cheating, you just suspect that the staff is cheating. This is not good. Slandering judicial personnel is no joke. You have to pay a fine." Wan Xiangxiang said while looking at Lin He and guiding Lin He with his own powers.

Lin He was dazed for a moment, and then glared at him fiercely, "You wild boy, you dare to trick me, I'm your father! You colluded with outsiders to trick me into star coins, and you want to get star coins from me, let me tell you , I won’t give you a penny! Your mother’s inheritance was not all given to her by me, I just got my own money back, and you still dare to ask me to take it back! You are really just like your mother, who eats people without spitting out their bones. You're a white-eyed wolf. See if I don't beat you to death!" Lin He was affected by Wan Xiangxiang and poured out all his thoughts. He raised his fist and was about to hit Wan Xiangxiang. The notary stopped him in time. Lin He not only did not stop, but also knocked the notary down and rushed towards Wan Xiangxiang. The surrounding staff rushed to subdue him. Lin He was still struggling while being pinned down: "Let me go, I'm going to kill this wild thing, this unfilial thing!" Lin He was quickly taken down. Liu Zhenzhen was waiting outside the door. When she saw her husband being escorted out by the staff, she was shocked and said: "What are you doing! Why are you arresting my husband!" Liu Zhenzhen hurriedly pushed away the staff's hands, and Lin He, who was in a frenzy, was One bite hit her arm. Liu Zhenzhen screamed "Ah——" in pain, and yelled in panic, "Husband, what are you doing! Let me go quickly, ah! It hurts me to death." While shouting, she used her other hand to He slapped Lin He on the head hard.

The staff separated the two, and Liu Zhenzhen did not dare to come forward anymore. Lin He was imprisoned in the detention center. He was charged with assaulting a judicial officer. To release him on bail, he needed to pay a bail of 30,000 yuan.

Liu Zhenzhen cried and followed the staff down. After treating her wounds, she wanted to pay the deposit. Only then did she realize that her account had been frozen. After some questioning, she found out that her husband had to pay back 7.2 million star coins to Wan Xiang. In order to prevent the transfer of assets, the account would be temporarily frozen. Liu Zhenzhen was Lin and his partner and had a joint obligation to pay off the debt, so they froze it together. , currently we can only remit money to Wanxiang’s account first, and the account can be unfrozen after the debt is paid off.

When Liu Zhenzhen heard that she wanted to pay back 7.2 million to Wan Xiang, she almost fainted from anger. In the two years since Wan Xiangxiang came to her home, she has been pretending to be nice and angry every day to an illegitimate child that makes her teeth itch. She has to endure it no matter how hard she holds her breath. She finally made millions, and now she is actually asked to do it. Spit it all out. But there was no way, so she had to put all 7.2 million into Wan Xiangxiang's account. Looking at the more than one million left in the account, Liu Zhenzhen's heart was bleeding, and she was so angry that she walked over to bail Lin He out. While he was cursing, he said that he had more than seven million vocabulary words, which popped out one by one, which made many people laugh.

Wan Xiangxiang would not pay attention to Liu Zhenzhen's comments about him. The more Liu Zhenzhen felt sorry for him, the happier he would be. This amount of money is enough to make Liu Zhenzhen and Lin He feel pain for a long time. As long as Lin He and his wife don't offend him in the future, it will be settled.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com