Chapter 130 Trading Potions

The potions that Mu Yu can currently make are still at level four, and it is unclear whether he can make level five potions. Wan Xiangxiang decided to find a task that he could complete first, and found the one with the highest points among a bunch of tasks! There are two million points.

The requirement for this task is to repair a level 7 supernatural mecha, and the restoration degree must be above 80X.

This so-called restoration degree is explained like this: Whenever the mecha is damaged and repaired, the value of the mecha will decrease relative to the ground. This may cause the mecha to run more blocked than before. When the mecha is damaged, After a certain level, you can switch to a new mecha. The degree of restoration is the degree of numerical reduction of the mecha after repair compared to the original mecha.

Wan Xiangxiang took over the task first. As for the fifth-level genetic optimizer, whoever is expected to take over the task will leave it alone for now. After taking over the task of repairing the mecha, someone contacted Wan Xiangxiang and discussed the meeting place, and Wan Xiangxiang rushed over.

The location is in a mecha maintenance room.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know much about the level seven mecha, so he still had to take a look to see if it could be repaired.

The person who opened the door for him was a student. Wan Xiangxiang was invited in. There were several other people in the room. One of the men was sitting on a chair with his legs crossed, watching the actions of the other people with an indifferent expression.

And those few people were observing carefully around a pile of junk.

Yes, in Wan Xiangxiang’s eyes, these things are just a pile of junk! Pieces of broken parts, what are they if they are not tatters? The person who opened the door for him brought him to the man sitting on the chair and introduced him: "Boss! This is the new armor maker!"

The man glanced at Wan Xiangxiang and nodded to indicate that he understood.

The man went straight to the point and asked, "What level of armor master are you?"

Wan Xiangxiang replied: "Currently, we can make level six mechas."

"Only level six?" The man looked a little unhappy, obviously he had no hope that a level six armorer could repair a level seven mecha. "Do you have an armorer badge?"

this……

Wan Xiangxiang really didn’t have one. After he finished making the sixth-level mecha, he asked the dean to take it away before it could be certified, so he had to answer honestly: “No.”

There was no expression on the man's face, but Wan Xiangxiang could feel the man's distrust.

That pile of junk looks like it should be the seventh-level supernatural mecha mentioned in the mission, and the group of people surrounding it are probably armor-makers who have received the mission like him.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't have a good impression of this group of armor-makers. He had been looking around for so long and still hadn't started repairing the mecha.

And most of them looked a little mocking when they heard that he was a sixth-level armor-maker without a badge. Wan Xiangxiang thought to himself, one million points is really not that easy to buy! Not to mention disappointed! It takes a lot of effort to repair this pile of junk, so why not just make a few more level six mechas and sell them.

Thinking of this, Wan Xiangxiang was relieved. Regardless of whether he could take on the task in the end, he didn't care so much. The man shook his head at his subordinates, and the senior who opened the door took him aside and said, "I'm sorry, junior, you may not be suitable for this task. Can we cooperate next time if we have a chance?"