Chapter 111 Life and Death Battle

As soon as the class bell rang, the teacher walked in. The person who came looked quite strong. Wan Xiangxiang thought to himself, this person should be more reliable, right?

"Students with mechas can use their own mechas. Students without mechas can temporarily use the special mechas provided by the college." The teacher did not have high requirements for this mecha.

The requirements for the affiliated majors are not as strict as those of the mecha piloting department.

Most people have been exposed to mecha piloting, whether they are mecha piloting professionals or not.

Wan Xiangxiang just wanted to find more opportunities to practice. There is no need to spend points to use the mecha training room during class time! Wan Xiangxiang was patted on the shoulder, and when he turned around, what he saw was Zeng Xiaopang's smiling face.

Although there was a lot of scolding of Wan Xiangxiang outside, this did not prevent Zeng Xiaopang from having a good impression of Wan Xiangxiang! Moreover, those things that were based on rumors were naturally nothing compared to what he saw with his own eyes. Wan Xiangxiang's help to him was real, and Xiaopang was very grateful.

Zeng Xiaopang said excitedly: "Classmate Wan Xiang! I didn't expect that you also signed up to pilot a mecha! We are really destined!"

Thousands of people have signed up for this affiliated course! What kind of fate is this...

"Little Fatty student, why did you also choose to pilot a mecha?" Wan Xiangxiang nodded. Thinking of the recent comments on the Internet, and the fact that Wan Xiangxiang has not come to class in the past few days, Zeng Xiaoping thought that he might be trying to avoid it. These public opinions will make you choose not to go to class! So classmate Xiaopang comforted him: "Classmate Wan Xiang, although the comments on the Internet are not pleasant, you must not listen to the nonsense of those villains, and don't let them affect your life!" Zeng Xiaopang actually had more to think about. Learn some armor-making skills from Wan Xiangxiang.

Wan Xiangxiang was confused: "What unpleasant remarks?" In fact, seeing so many people looking at him, Wan Xiangxiang could probably guess that his problem had not been solved yet, so he just asked when he heard someone mention it. It would be too troublesome for him to go through the news by himself. Wan Xiangxiang is really too lazy to do it. It is also very taxing to study mechas every day. Zeng Xiaopang was a little surprised and said: "Why don't you know? They all said You are an illegitimate child, a poor student, and you also take snow scent, and..." After looking at no one around, he leaned closer and whispered: "They said you were kept by Mu Yi!"

Hearing others say that he was being kept by Mu Qing, Wan Xiangxiang's eyes were filled with smiles: "Really?" "Don't take it seriously. To be honest, are you really being kept by Mu Yi?" ? Classmate Mu Qing looks very majestic and majestic! Can your small body bear it? "Zeng Xiaopang adjusted his figure for a while, and then sighed twice.

Wan Xiangxiang felt a black line on his forehead. Is Mu Qing really that majestic and majestic? It seems a bit...

Looks like I need to exercise more!

The teacher motioned for everyone to get on the mecha and prepare to practice basic combination movements.

The mecha people all summoned their mechas, and Wan Xiangxiang also released his own mecha.

The resounding mecha was made of fiery red and black. Once the mecha was released, an awe-inspiring aura spread over it. When Zeng Xiaopang saw this mecha, he exclaimed, "It's so impressive! Classmate Wan Xiang, did you make this?"

Before Wan Liangxiang could answer, he heard a sneer: "What kind of mecha can a straw bag make?" The person who came was a young man in yellow clothes. He looked quite gentle, but his mouth was a bit unforgiving. " I think this was obtained from Master Shen Jinchen again."