Chapter 26 Yuanyuan works as customer service

Wan Xiangxiang has finished making all the remaining blank energy panels at home. Currently, there are 99 high-grade second-grade energy panels and 184 high-grade first-grade energy panels. They should be able to sell them for a while.

Wan Xiangxiang practiced more than fifty combinations of movements last time, but it was still not enough, so he went to the virtual platform with Mu Qing today.

Before Wan Xiangxiang left, he also downloaded a set of robot customer service language packs for Yuanyuan, which are customer service dialogue materials specially produced for customer service robots. Yuanyuan still has too few conversations and is too rigid to be a customer service person.

Before Mu Qing left, Maomao stayed with Yuanyuan. Maomao has been relying on absorbing the energy that Mu Qing and Wan Xiangxiang had escaped during their training, and her body has advanced to the second level, so she no longer needs to stay by Mu Qing's side.

Maomao also felt that Mu Qing had nothing to do if he went to fight, so he might as well stay at home and watch TV series.

After discovering that Yuanyuan could connect to the StarNet, she used it to find TV series for herself to watch. Yuanyuan removed the projector from her body and let her watch TV.

Maomao originally wanted Yuanyuan to watch it with her, but Yuanyuan had other work and wanted to test the energy panel and put it on the shelf.

It had been almost an hour since he finished doing this, and Maomao pulled him over to watch TV.

Wan Xiangxiang was practicing his moves in the virtual community at this time and did not know what changes had taken place in his online store.

[Product +1]

Product name: Superior secondary energy panel Energy value: 45000~50000 range (tested and passed)

Price: 10W star coins Inventory: 99 yuan [Product update]

Product name: Superior first-class energy panel Energy value: 30,000 (tested and passed)

Price: 6W star coins Inventory: 184 yuan Seeing that the high-grade second-level energy plate has a value of 45,000~50,000, many people have placed orders.

Although many stores sell high-quality second-level energy panels, most of them do not exceed 45,000. Energy panels with such a high value will be snapped up as soon as they appear.

As a result, the top-quality second-level energy panels were sold out within an hour of being put on the shelves, and dozens of first-level energy panels were also sold.

After all, who will give you time to replace energy panels during a mecha battle? Of course, whoever has more energy panels will get the advantage.

Yuanyuan only found out today that the robot has language packs, so it also downloaded a lot of language packs. It was very different from the dull look before.

Maomao had just pulled her to watch a TV series for a few minutes when Yuanyuan was called back by the sound of orders to receive orders and pack packages.

When the courier robot arrives, the package will be sent out again.

After working for two hours, I finally stopped.

Someone sent a message.

Charge: Boss, do you still have the high-quality secondary energy panels?

Yuanyuan: Hello, I’m customer service Yuanyuan, not the boss. The top-grade secondary energy panels are sold out. Please be early next time.

Charge: When will it be released next? Is there a fixed time?

Yuanyuan: No, dear.

Charge: Can you be the first to tell me next time it’s on the shelves?

Yuanyuan: No, dear.

Charge: Why not? Do you still have rules in your store that say you can’t reveal information about what’s on the shelves and that everyone is playing fair?

Yuanyuan: Not really. Eighty-six customers have already made this request to Yuanyuan before you, so Yuanyuan cannot be the first to tell you, dear.

charge:……

Charge: Can I pursue you?

Yuanyuan: The beauty trap is useless, because Yuanyuan is just a robot, and interracial love is not advisable.

charge:……

When Wan Xiangxiang came back, the store had sold out all the second-level energy panels, and 124 pieces of first-level energy panels had been sold.

Seeing Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing return, Yuanyuan stepped forward to greet them: "Master, welcome home." A ^-^ smiley face symbol also appeared on Yuanyuan's display screen.

Wan Xiangxiang: "..." What the hell is this?

Yuanyuan: "All the secondary energy panels were sold today! Yuanyuan contributed a lot. ^-^" Wan Xiangxiang thought to himself, the language pack he downloaded today must not contain a virus, right?

"Thank you for your hard work." However, it was somewhat beyond his expectation that the secondary energy panels were sold out.

Yuanyuan: "Working hard will always lead to a good harvest. Yuanyuan doesn't have to work hard."

When Wan Xiangxiang saw the 17.34 million star coins arrived in his account, he immediately placed a large order, buying a second-level blank energy panel worth 1,000 yuan and a first-level blank energy plate worth 500 yuan.

Another five million star coins were transferred to Mu Qing: "I made a lot of money selling energy panels. When my physical skills become better, I will go to the Moonlight Forest to explore it."

Mu Qing couldn't help but gulped when he saw so many star coins: "Wan Xiang, you are so awesome. You made so many star coins so quickly. I only earned tens of thousands of star coins by playing mecha battles." Mu Qing's eyes widened. The light of adoration shone in it.

I have to say that Wan Xiangxiang felt a little relieved. Wan Xiangxiang had to sigh: Men just love face, and he is no exception!

Wan Xiangxiang had the star coins and was about to make plans to leave.

Wan Xiangxiang thought that there was still a house and field that belonged to him on Anping Star, so he wanted to go back and take care of it before going to Emperor Star.

For the next half month, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing would go to the virtual community to practice mecha movements every day. Come back in the evening and make energy panels for Yuanyuan to put on the shelves. There are 100 second-level energy panels and 100 first-level energy panels on the shelves every day. Because the secondary energy panels can maintain above 45,000 energy, they sell relatively quickly.

Wan Xiangxiang also asked Wan Li for some fighting and martial arts videos to watch and learn from.

Wan Xiangxiang's strength is not that great, and the fighting skills he chooses are all agile. At the same time, he will also practice the mecha's movements with his own body. These are also evolved from human fighting skills.

Wan Xiangxiang would rent a training room with Mu Qing after the mecha training every day to practice the martial arts skills learned that day. Mu Qing had grown up struggling, so Wan Xiangxiang was naturally no match for him. Although he felt a little embarrassed every time he lost to his future wife, the real progress made him not care about face so much.

After using Wan Xiangxiang's left eye, his imitation ability is very strong. Every movement of Mu Qing that enters his eye can be completely copied, and the rest is a matter of understanding.

Half a month later.

Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Qing out, intending to buy some items for the Moonlight Forest.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com