Chapter 61 Treasure Hunt

Wanli took Gao Qi to find Mu Qing and the others.

Wanli: "Hey! Which spaceship are you planning to board?"

Mu Qing asked: "Is there any difference?"

Wan Li: "Of course it's different. Aren't the teachers different? Did you see the teacher who took the lead? He is an eighth-level superpower! The remaining ones are seventh-level."

Mu Qing said: "Can I get more points by following an eighth-level superpower?"

Wanli: "No."

Mu Qing said disgustedly: "If you can't get a few more points, what's the use of following him?"

Wanli said: "How can it be the same? Of course you have to follow the strong!" Wanli himself couldn't explain why, but isn't it right to follow the strong?

The last group of people boarded the spaceship of the eighth-level superpower.

Wan Xiangxiang felt that it was the same anyway, so whose spaceship should we board?

This eighth-level superpower's spaceship was indeed the most popular, probably out of admiration for the strong. In the end, the number of people on the ship reached 1,100. There were still others who wanted to come up, but they were rejected because it was already full. .

Each received a room number, and since we were queuing together, several people's rooms were adjacent to each other.

There are three days' journey to the destination. Soon after they found the room, they heard the announcement of the assembly.

The meeting point is in the restaurant, which can be said to be the largest open space on the spacecraft.

The leader of the teacher, the superhuman, spoke: "My surname is Yuan, you can call me Teacher Yuan. Since you have chosen me, I will be your instructor in the next two months. The destination this time is the unmanned star F03775. I will send the specific details to everyone's terminal in a while. Now I will talk about the main purpose of this time." Teacher Yuan signaled everyone to be quiet and continued: "The next two Within a month you will all be living on an unmanned planet, and you will be looking for some items according to the rules. These items will eventually be yours, but they need to be taken out first to calculate the scores. You can choose the right people to form a team, and the maximum cannot exceed 5. People. After forming a team, the points you get will be divided equally, so the candidates for this team need to be carefully considered." Teacher Yuan ordered the staff to send notes to each student.

"Everyone has a distress signal in their storage. Once the signal is activated, a level 7 protective shield will automatically rise. You can wait for the search and rescue personnel to arrive.

But at the same time, you will also lose the qualification for the competition, which means there will be no points in this trial. If you have any questions, you can ask now. "

One girl immediately raised her own question: "If the person I am on the team with loses the qualification for the trial, can I continue to compete? Will my score be affected?"

Teacher Yuan: "You can still continue to compete, but you have formed a team, and the final points will still be divided equally. However, because he lost the qualification to compete, his points will also be invalidated."

This way the school has largely prevented some students from attacking their teammates because they don't want to share points. Wan Xiangxiang thinks this is good.

Wan Xiangxiang called up the information to check.

The rules are roughly like this, team scores are divided equally. After all, a team cannot only have a mecha master. Otherwise, who will repair the mecha if it breaks, who will prepare the medicine if it is injured, and how will the energy panels used by the mecha be obtained? This requires teamwork to complete.

There is a long list in the rules. Items such as first-level herbs, exotic beast cores, and ores are scored 0.1 points.

Level 2 is scored 0.3 points.

Level 3 is worth 1 point.

Level 4 is worth 5 points.

If you can find a level 5 one, it will be worth 10 points.

Herbs and items of level five and above are almost non-existent on that planet.

In addition, there are scoring signs hidden on the planet, and the red sign is 1 point.

Yellow signs are worth 5 points.

Black cards are worth 10 points.

Each black plate contains a fragment of the planet's map.

The fragments have serial numbers 1-10. Those with different serial numbers can be spliced ​​into a map. Every ten fragments with different serial numbers can form a map.

There are a hundred black signs in total, which means there are ten maps in total. If you are really lucky and find ten fragments with different serial numbers, you can merge the fragments and activate the map.

Ten treasure locations will be marked on the map, and the team that obtains the treasure will receive a reward of 10,000 points.

Wan Xiangxiang thought this was a bit interesting, like a treasure hunt adventure game.

Author's gossip: 

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com