Chapter 66 The black mist separates

Wan Xiangxiang burned for a while and found that the effect was not obvious. Although his fire could burn away some of the spores, there were still many spores that took the opportunity to swallow up his supernatural energy, which consumed a lot of it.

Wan Xiangxiang reluctantly withdrew his superpower and said, "Fire has little effect on these spores. On the contrary, a lot of the superpower was eaten up."

Mu Qing said: "What should we do?"

Wanli's superpower is a thunder attribute, and he said, "Why don't I give it a try." The thunder attribute can restrain evil objects to a certain extent, and these black spores are unusual no matter how you look at them. Maybe the thunder attribute can have a restraining effect.

Wanli started to attack with thunder. The effect was better than Wanxiang's fire power, but it was also devoured a lot. The huge consumption made Wanli sweat on his forehead.

Seeing that things were developing like this, Wan Xiangxiang persuaded him: "Don't waste your power for now. I can still support it, so there's no rush."

Wan Xiangxiang can indeed hold on and is not in a hurry.

This Chi Jing Moss can actually swallow spiritual power. Wan Xiangxiang somewhat suspected that this was the reason why his spiritual power could not be detected.

Mu Qing, on the other hand, had no choice but to be impatient! He walked around the stone room irritably.

Seeing more and more black spores covering the mental barrier. When Mu Qing got angry, he gathered a wood energy ball and threw it at it.

I thought it was a painless attack, but unexpectedly, the black spores stuck to the barrier were smashed out of an area. The spores fell to the ground, and traces of black smoke were separated, while the spores returned to their normal red color. .

Mu Qing was a little surprised! He gathered energy to attack the separated black smoke. This time the black smoke dissipated directly after being hit, leaving only a trace of white smoke.

When Mu Qing saw the light of smoke, he took out a branch from his hand and fished out the white smoke. As soon as the white smoke was touched, it melted into the branches and disappeared.

Mu Qing suddenly felt a little refreshed.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "What is that? Why did you absorb it casually? What if there is danger!"

Mu Qing was also a little confused: "I don't know. I subconsciously wanted to grab the trophy! It was absorbed as soon as I touched it. But it feels quite comfortable."

Wan Xiangxiang: "Try blasting it with wood energy again. The blast just now was very effective."

Mu Qing once again gathered the wood energy group and attacked all around. The method was equally effective. After the black smoke came out this time, Wan Xiangxiang launched a supernatural attack and found that the black smoke was also scattered, leaving only a trace of white smoke.

Wan Xiangxiang used his mental power to pull Bai Yan over, but the white smoke did not penetrate into Mu Qing's body like it did. Mu Qing reached out and touched it, and the white smoke was absorbed again.

Both Wan Li and Gao Qi tried to attack. It seemed that the black mist would become easy to attack after leaving the spores. Gao Qi has wind power, and his attacks will not fail either. No one else seemed to be able to absorb the white light from the dissipation of the black mist. Wan Xiangxiang suspected that it was related to Mu Qing being a plant. Perhaps this white smoke was only effective on the wood type.

A few people cooperated and quickly eliminated 80% to 90% of the spores attached to the mental power.

Wan Xiangxiang did not relax, he lowered his head and used his mental power to observe the spores emerging from the black smoke. A strange phenomenon was discovered. The spores that Mu Qing attacked were actually more viable than the black spores.

Wan Xiangxiang also found some normal red spores before the mutant red spores sprayed black spores.

The vitality of these red spores is also not as good as the spores attacked by Mu Qing.

Wan Xiangxiang wanted to do an experiment, so he used his mental power to wrap a ball of black spores.

Mu Qing saw his actions and asked curiously: "Wan Xiang, what are you doing?"

Wan Lingxiang pointed at the black spores and said, "Come and try to attack."

Mu Qing: "Oh." He followed Wan Xiangxiang's request and smashed a ball of wood energy over it.

Wan Xiangxiang observed carefully and found that the attack did no harm to these spores. Instead, it seemed that the wood energy was absorbed by the spores. Black smoke was then released. It feels like a person who is about to die has flies all over his body. When he gains energy and strength, he will drive away all the flies!

They were all too preconceived, thinking that the ability of this mutated Chi Jing Moss was to devour. Now it seems that the truth is not necessarily what they thought. The black smoke and the red moss might be hostile. These spores absorbed Mu Qing's wood energy and had the strength to expel the black smoke from his body.

Wan Liangxiang said: "Mu Qing, try using wood energy to attack that Chi Jing Moss."

Just now, because there were too many spores, it was difficult to move with mental strength, and several people could not get close to Chi Jing Moss. Now that the spores have almost been removed, there is no resistance for the few people to move forward.

Mu Qing leaned over, gathered a large ball of wood energy and smashed it over.

As expected, the wood energy was absorbed by the red semen moss.

Wisps of black air floated out from the Chi Jing Moss.

Once the black mist was freed from the parasite, it became very brittle, and Wan Xiangxiang and the others launched an attack without hesitation.

The black mist turned into white smoke and melted into Mu Qing's body.

The mutated red moss that escaped from the black mist fell to the ground.

Author's gossip: The author's current goal is a one-star recommendation index! Hmm, please vote for me~

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com