Chapter 187 Violent Energy

Seeing some bright light in front of him, Wan Xiangxiang accepted his fate and said, "Let's go out first."

Mu Qing was a little disappointed: "If we look again, maybe we can find some rocks."

Wan Xiangxiang comforted: "A few dozen dollars is a lot. The city lord has only been able to get a few dollars after guarding the Disaster Planet for so long!"

"But didn't you say this might just be an ordinary stone? How can it be compared with the city lord?" Mu Qing asked.

Thousands of noises..." He really shot himself in the foot.

As they spoke, they rushed to the entrance of the crack. After the two climbed out, they got into the ground again.

Wan Xiangxiang’s mental energy is unleashed, and this time he must have come to the right place!

The light outside is very strong, but the surroundings are barren and full of strange rocks. The most important thing is that the energy in the air is very violent. Wan Xiangxiang tried to absorb the energy in the air, which caused some pain in his own meridians.

Resources here seem to be very scarce. Several low-level sound monsters gathered nearby, fighting just for a bloody piece of meat.

Okay! This kind of place looks like a place where Yinmei lives! Just imagine, Yinmei is full of poison, and it will be poisoned wherever it touches. Those trees will be poisoned to death if they touch it!

Thinking of Wan Xiang Xiang here, he also thought of the big trees in the big forest. It was no problem for these Yin Mei to live in them. Could it be that those big trees are highly resistant to poison? I'll have to get one later to study it.

The two were talking underground.

Mu Qing: "What, do you want to go up? There seems to be no high-level sound charm here yet."

Wan Xiangxiang, let me first see how many Yin Mei there are nearby. If there are many, we will go underground first. If there are few, we will go up and do it! "

Wan Xiangxiang's spiritual power was still wandering above, and suddenly he felt like he was swimming underground.

Wan Xiangxiang asked in confusion: "What is Mumu doing?"

Mu Qing is also confused, Mumu, what are you doing? Let’s not leave yet! To explore the situation first. "

After saying that, he listened to the news conveyed by Mumu’s spiritual power.

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "What did Mumu say?"

Mu Qing: "He said a big insect is coming!"

Wan Xiangxiang frowned: "Big insect?" The barrier of mental power in the ground was relatively large, but Wan Xiangxiang still tried his best to extend his mental power.

This time he also saw the big bug Mumu mentioned! This insect looks like a big rice butterfly! It’s really big, oh my god! The diameter of the head alone is one meter. This body is at least ten meters long! It's really a big bug. It's hard for him to move down there. Isn't this big earthworm leading them to the ground?

Mumu wandered around for a while, and Wan Xiangxiang discovered earthworms on the second and third days! Are they about to be surrounded?

Wan Xiangxiang saw that there were no high-level sound charms on the ground and said Mumu! "Let's go to the ground." Mumu was not very courageous at first, so he dared to show off in front of Wan Xiangxiang, but he immediately gave up in front of the big earthworm. Now when he heard Wan Xiangxiang said that he wanted to go to the ground, he immediately He rushed out of the ground wrapped in a man!