Chapter 12 Native Plants

Mu Qing felt refreshed after waking up, but he was even hungrier. He lifted the quilt and called Wan Xiangxiang, "Wan Xiang, I'm hungry."

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know why: "There are vegetables and meat in the freezer." Wan Xiangxiang bought a few pieces of furniture after getting the money from Lin He.

"Those are all raw!"

"Don't you know how to cook?" If he remembered correctly, that's what Mu Qing said at that time.

Mu Qing suddenly felt guilty and his eyes flickered. The only dish he knew how to cook was barbecue. At that time, in order to promote myself so that Wan Xiangxiang could buy me, I did tell Wan Xiangxiang that he could cook. Doesn't this mean that when promoting a product, you have to highlight the advantages? People nowadays are so exaggerated when they shoot advertisements. Isn’t it because no one says it? He just appropriately exaggerated his own advantages, and there's nothing wrong with that! Thinking of this, I felt confident again.

Wan Xiangxiang saw that he didn't answer for a long time, and the only answer he received was Mu Qing's stomach-shattering "G--". Mu Qing's expression flashed, and there was nothing he didn't understand, so he got up helplessly to cook.

Mu Qing was wandering around, "Although I can't cook, I'm a good fighter. If someone bullies you, tell me and I'll beat him to death for you." He patted his thin chest as he spoke, looking proud.

Wan Xiangxiang gave a perfunctory "hmm" and didn't take the matter to heart. In his eyes, the fifteen-year-old Mu Qing was actually just a child. In his last life, his parents died unexpectedly when he was fourteen years old. He lived alone until his death at the age of twenty-eight. Now taking Mu Qing with him is like raising a child. It doesn't matter if he is allowed to do small things.

After cooking and putting the food on the table, Wan Xiangxiang ordered some blank energy panels from Xingwang to practice. One blank energy panel cost 1,000 star coins. Wan Xiangxiang placed an order for fifty blank energy panels in total, because it was Buy fifty and get ten free! So what will eventually be transported are sixty blank energy plates.

Wan Xiangxiang made a large pot of braised exotic animal meat, vegetarian fried eggplant, and a pot of egg drop soup. First-level exotic beasts were not expensive. They sold for fifty star coins per catty in the market. Wan Xiangxiang bought one hundred catties at once, which was enough for Mu Qing to eat several meals. Mu Qing had a large appetite and could eat thirty kilograms of first-grade exotic animal meat in one meal. Wan Xiangxiang found it incredible to see how much food his thin body had eaten.

Wan Xiangxiang only ate a few pieces of the exotic animal meat, and Mu Qing ate the rest. Wan Xiangxiang ate some eggplant and drank a bowl of egg drop soup, and left the rest to Mu Qing. Mu Qing watched Still looking like he didn't have enough to eat, Wan Xiangxiang planned to stew some more animal meat for him.

When he arrived in the kitchen, he heard a rustling sound, followed by a flash of green shadow, and the animal meat he had taken out from the refrigerator disappeared. Wan Xiangxiang was alert. Only he and Mu Qing had the authority to enter this house. Now that a third person appeared, it was really suspicious. Just now he had clearly seen the direction where the thing was hiding, right behind the refrigerator. Still making a sound of "吭哧吭哧", Wan Xiangxiang activated his powers and walked towards the refrigerator, ready to attack at any time.

When he saw what was in front of him clearly, he was a little stunned. A green vine branched out into several branches, holding a piece of meat. On top of it, a flower bud was lying on the meat, as if sensing the arrival of thousands of noises, the flower bud Turning around, facing Wanxiangxiang, if you ignore the saw teeth entangled on the flower buds and the meat residue on them, the vines look cute and cute.

The vine just faced it for more than ten seconds. Seeing that he didn't move, it continued to gnaw on the beast's meat.

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless. How could this movement and expression look so much like Mu Qing...

"What are you doing? I've finished all the food." Mu Qing saw that there was no movement after he entered the kitchen, so he came in to see what he was doing. Naturally, he saw the vine eating meat. Mu Qing immediately stopped and shouted: "You actually ate my meat!! Put it down quickly!" He walked forward in three or two steps, making a gesture to catch the vine. He came in a hurry and stuffed the whole piece of meat into the bud. Mu Qing saw that the meat was eaten by it, and his face turned red with anger. He took the vine out from the crack of the refrigerator with one hand and turned the vine upside down. Shaking it, trying to make him spit out the meat. Only then did Wan Xiangxiang see the appearance of the vine clearly. The diameter of the main branch was about 3 centimeters, with a bud at the top. There were two branches in the middle of the branch and two branches at the bottom. It looked like a little green man. .

The two branches in the middle of the vine tightly covered the flower buds to prevent the meat from falling off. The flower buds were chewed faster. After chewing, the branches immediately hung down. The whole grass seemed to be paralyzed and half drooped. Wan Xiangxiang felt that the vines had become You're so good, you pretend to be dead so well that you could win the Best Actor Award...

Seeing the appearance of the vines, Mu Qing was so angry that he was so angry! Wan Xiangxiang comforted: "Mu Qing, forget it, there is still meat in the refrigerator and I will cook it for you later. Anyway, even if it spits it out, it can't be eaten." When he heard that there was still meat in the refrigerator, Veng Wan's body moved. , feeling its movements, Mu Qing shook his hand viciously a few times, "You still want to steal my meat?" The vine continued to pretend to be dead. Seeing that it could not snatch food from Mu Qing's tiger's mouth, the vine stopped thinking and followed Mu Qing. Qing's hand pulled twice, got in and disappeared.

Seeing that the vine disappeared, Mu Qing looked back and forth at his palms curiously, wondering: "Why is it missing?"

Wan Xiangxiang was also a little confused, and he had some suspicions about the plant in his heart. He once again probed his mental power into Mu Qing's meridians, "Follow this cycle and practice." He guided his energy to run a cycle. "What did you do yesterday?" After awakening your superpower, can you feel your superpower?"

When he heard that he had awakened his superpower, Mu Qing felt a little excited and went to practice according to Wan Xiangxiang's method.

Wan Xiangxiang went to the kitchen to continue stewing meat.

When he went out with the meat, he saw Mu Qing holding the same vine in his hand. The vine was twisting left and right, struggling just to get out of Mu Qing's hand.

Mu Qing saw Wan Xiangxiang hurriedly waving the vine in his hand and said, "Brother Xiang, look, this is my natural plant." There was a hint of show off in his tone.

"Can you communicate with him?"

"It can be simpler. You probably know that the Qiandaomu that awakened my body is the Thousand Devouring Vine. It is my companion plant. It comes out as soon as I awaken my body."

Mu Qing raised the vine in his hand: "I gave it an easy-to-remember name. It's called Maomao!"

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the vine without a single hair on its body: "Why is it called Maomao?"

"The cactus is so hairy. It can turn people into hedgehogs when they get close. With such a powerful name, Maomao must be able to kill everyone!" Mu Qing said with a proud face.

Wan Xiangxiang carefully persuaded: "Mu Qing, the thorns on that cactus are not hairs." After the evolution of the current cactus, the thorns on the body have become as thin as a cow's hair. As they become thinner, there are more thorns. Be careful and you might mistake them for balls of hair.

"Is there any?" Mu Qing didn't believe it, "It's obviously Mao."

"It was indeed a stabbing." Wan Xiangxiang explained again.

Mu Qing glanced at him and replied perfunctorily: "Okay, it's a thorn, it's all from the thorn."

Wan Xiangxiang choked up when he saw his disapproval, so why would he be serious with a child? Thinking like this, I let go of my entanglement with the name Maomao.

Then I remembered the doorbell ringing, indicating that there was a visitor.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com