Chapter 30 Strange Pool

Wan Xiangxiang took out the map and looked at it.

The current location is very close to the territory of a level four flame lion. Alien beasts that can advance to level four generally have certain special abilities. For example, the bones of this flame lion can be used to make fire-attribute mechas.

Wan Xiangxiang decided to avoid this territory. After all, he is still afraid of death, and the purpose of becoming stronger is to keep living.

Do you want to challenge level 4 beasts as a level 2 ability user? It is more practical to practice with level 3 exotic beasts first.

Wan Liangxiang: "Let's go to the left. There is a waterhole half an hour's walk away. You can replenish the water there. There is a lot of meat in the space. Let's make some to eat when we get there?"

Mu Qing heard that there was food and didn't bother to worry about anything else.

It was almost dusk when we arrived at our destination. There is no so-called sun in this star field. Human beings have become accustomed to a life of working at sunrise and resting at sunset.

In order to continue life in the past, humans artificially created a replacement for the sun and placed it in a fixed orbit outside the planet, forming a 24-hour day view of time.

There are still some strange animals coming to drink water from time to time at the waterhole, so Wan Xiangxiang still has to be careful. Sprinkle some odor-eliminating powder around.

There was still meat to cook later, so Wan Xiangxiang opened the protective cover, which could block the odor from escaping to a certain extent.

The water in the pool is quite clean.

Wan Xiangxiang filled all the water jars in the space with water. Before coming here, he bought a lot of water jars and put them in the space. Now he can replenish the water source. After the water is filled, he puts a water purification tablet into each jar. , which was bought from the adventure store, Mu Qing bought a big pack. It can sterilize and kill viruses, and can also absorb impurities in water.

In fact, it will be fine if a person with super powers drinks some water that is not very clean, but since you bought it, you should make the best use of it.

Wan Xiangxiang took out a portable stove, set a one-meter-two large pot on the shelf, and started boiling broth. Peel and wash a long-haired sheep with delicious meat, then chop it into small sections, add some of the ingredients you brought and boil it together.

Wan Xiangxiang took out some exotic beasts, used his mental power to control the peeling and cutting, and collected all the valuable parts. He washed the remaining meat and then dried it using fire powers. Although the jerky made in this way did not taste as good as Delicious and fresh, but also filling when food is not available.

Moreover, the space cannot accommodate living things, and bacteria cannot grow inside. These dried meats can be stored for a long time.

By the time Wan Xiangxiang has roasted and dried the meat, the broth is almost ready.

Mu Qing was slurping at the side and heard Wan Liangxiang say, "It's ready to eat." He immediately took out his own big bowl from the space and filled it with a full bowl.

Wan Xiangxiang's food intake has also become a bit larger, almost five times as much as in the previous life. It is guessed that the supernatural power has changed his physical condition.

After Wan Xiangxiang was full, Mu Qing drank all the rest, and Mu Qing took out the dried fruit to nibble on.

After resting for a while, and just about to find a suitable place to pitch a tent for the night, a roar came from the distance, followed by more and more strange beasts.

Wanxiang spread his mental power, and all the movements within a five-mile radius appeared in his mind. He could feel that the strange beasts around him were a little impetuous, but they had no intention of taking action. They just howled one after another, The sound didn't sound like pain, but instead contained some joy.

The situation is still unclear. Although I was not in the inner circle a few days ago, it was not far away. I had never seen anything like this.

Mu Qing's eyes widened curiously: "What are they doing? Is it the time of pregnancy?"

Wan Xiangxiang raised his head and said, "Even if they are in the first period, they will not die together. Maybe there is something going on in the forest."

Mu Qing suddenly pointed behind him and said, "What is that?"

Wan Liangxiang looked in the direction of his finger and saw something in the middle of the pool that seemed to be emitting strange power.

Mu Qing thought he saw something, but in fact he just felt it instead of seeing it with his eyes.

Wan Xiangxiang hesitated to go up and check it out. Mu Qing said curiously: "Let's go and take a look. It feels like a good thing!" After saying this, his eyes lit up with excitement.

Wan Xiangxiang asked, "Aren't you afraid of danger?"

Mu Qing said with disdain: "Wealth can only be obtained at risk! How can you think that so many good things could be yours?"

Wan Xiangxiang thought for a moment and realized that he was indeed too timid. If he didn't have the courage to face danger, it would probably be difficult to become strong in this era. He shook his head and shook off his cowardice.

"Let's go over there." Wan Xiangxiang dived into the water first.

It is late summer and the weather is not too cold yet.

The water in the pool has a gentle power. It wraps around the whole body, making people feel so comfortable that they want to moan.

Mu Qing also followed with his feet into the water. Wan Xiangxiang was a little worried and took out a rope from the space.

When two people are tied together, it is not a dead knot, but a loose knot that can be untied by pulling the other end with a little force. This way, you can avoid the rope from hindering your actions when you encounter real danger.

Because he is a superpower, there is basically no problem in not breathing for an hour or two in the water, as long as he can absorb energy as a supplement to his body.

The two of them dived all the way down.

Wan Xiangxiang felt waves of water spreading toward him. The closer he got to the source of the energy, the more violent the waves became.

I sneaked straight down for fifteen minutes before I saw the source of the energy.

It is a ball of energy suspended in water.

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't help but be a little shocked. He and Mu Qing were not going down very slowly. They didn't even reach the bottom of the pool in fifteen minutes. Looking down again, it was still pitch black and they couldn't see where the bottom line was.

When viewed from the shore, the water level here does not seem to be that deep.

The energy was spinning. Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing looked at each other, not knowing what to do next.

at this time.

The energy group began to rotate rapidly. Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing wanted to get further away, but it was already too late. The energy ball seemed to open a big mouth and swallowed the two of them whole.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com