Chapter 176 Sound Charm

But this will disappoint everyone.

As soon as the referee called for the start, Mu Qing punched Li Wei off the stage with lightning speed.

Li Wei has a strong body and has always focused on defense. His speed is not that fast, and he was knocked off the stage before he could see Mu Qing's figure clearly.

As for Mu Qing's skill, no one could tell anything from this punch, but Mu Qing was able to defeat a person with powers one level higher than him with one punch, which is enough to show that he is very powerful.

Everyone's attitude towards Mu Qing was also a little cautious.

Mu Qing put his hands on his hips: "Big guy! Don't forget that you have to be responsible for my food for a month! I'm hungry now! Let's go eat quickly!"

Li Wei was unwilling to give in. He was beaten down before he could react just now. However, Li Wei is also a man of commitment. If he is responsible for the food, he must be responsible for it, even though he himself is not very rich! I can still afford it.

The two of them arrived at the canteen. Mu Qing sighed while eating. He missed the stew Wan Xiang made for him. I don’t know when I will become stronger again.

Li Wei shivered when he saw the pile of plates. He originally thought that Mu Qing was of average size and couldn't eat much, but he didn't expect that the food he ate was ten times more than him.

After Mu Qing finished eating, he wiped his mouth and said in disgust: "The food in the cafeteria is really terrible..."

Li Wei was speechless: "If it tastes bad, don't force it."

Mu Qing touched his belly and said, "But I'm not full yet. Let's have another ten servings."

Li Wei: "..."

On the third day after they arrived at the Disaster Planet, the mission was assigned. Li Wei did not expect that he would be on the same team as Mu Qing.

There is a strange creature on this planet that has not been found on other planets yet.

This creature is pitch black, has long pointed ears, is hairless, has a shrill voice, and looks like a monkey from the Earth's time, but without a tail. Interstellar people have never seen this kind of creature. This kind of creature is extremely fierce. The sound waves it emits can confuse people's consciousness and then kill them. The name of this creature is designated as "Yin Mei. People temporarily define this creature as a star beast, but it is not yet clear whether this creature can travel through the universe."

In order to restrain this kind of creature, the human side has specially created a kind of earplugs that can isolate external sounds. Teammates can communicate with each other through the earplugs, which can greatly reduce casualties.

Walking on this planet consumes a lot of mental energy. The surrounding rings are dark. It is difficult to see normally in this place. Most of the time, you can only rely on mental energy to detect the surrounding situation, which consumes a lot of mental energy. Much bigger.

After getting ready, a team of ten people set off.

Driving a mecha also requires a certain amount of mental energy, so everyone decided to look for Yinmei on foot. Yinmei had a sound generator in her throat, and this was their mission goal.

There is also a very valuable thing. There is usually a crystal in Yinmei's head. This crystal is called a charm crystal. When made into a potion, it has the effect of improving mental power. You must know that mental power is very difficult to improve, and it usually only increases when a person's superpowers advance.