Chapter 116 Stationed Place

When Mu Qing learned that he could follow the mission, he excitedly hugged Wan Xiang and rubbed him from left to right.

Wan Xiangxiang condoned his behavior.

Wan Xiangxiang then went to the college's database to redeem some robot-related information. Yuanyuan's body was a little broken and Wan Xiangxiang needed to repair it.

After checking some information, I immediately went to the Star Network to purchase materials. Wan Xiangxiang had an idea and bought a bunch of materials with supernatural properties.

The materials on Maomao's body are all ordinary metals. In this world where superpowers are rampant, metals are really brittle.

Wan Xiangxiang first simulated all parts of Yuanyuan. Except for the material, it was no different from the original one. Then she shut down Yuanyuan, took out Yuanyuan's central system, and connected it to her new body. A new body made of materials with such properties can eliminate many complicated circuits, and everything runs on energy.

Wan Xiangxiang had an idea and installed space devices on various parts of Yuanyuan, and loaded weapons inside. This time Yuanyuan has become a robot that is no different from an ordinary robot but has a certain ability to protect itself.

This is a body made of level five attribute materials. Everything is formulated according to the specifications of the mecha. Naturally, it also requires a level five energy plate to activate. It's true that I'm a little bit annoyed... but at least it won't be damaged by being hit in the future.

Li Fang came in the afternoon the next day after they went to see the principal, and brought Mu Qing a mission permit. It shows that Mu Qing is already one of the students in the information database who can go out on missions.

Mu Qing immediately signed up on the Star Network.

Wan Xiangxiang began to prepare items for the two of them to go out.

The day of departure finally came.

Before leaving, Wan Xiangxiang still took Yuanyuan with him. Yuanyuan had just been transformed by him. He didn't know if there would be any problems. He took it with him first. If he really encountered any danger, he should be able to put it in the space ring. However, Wan Xiangxiang still put on a long-sleeved skirt, white gloves, long socks, and finally a wide-brimmed hat. Jinzhi covered up the naked part, firstly because he didn’t want to attract attention, and secondly because the round material was not real metal, and Wan Xiangxiang didn’t want anyone to notice this.

The two of them arrived at the designated location to gather, and saw a few acquaintances from a distance. The leaders of several camps on the trial planet were also on the mission list.

Wan Xiangxiang also saw Luo Ming.

Luo Ming saw the two of them and said hello: "Classmate Wan Xiang, classmate Mu Qing."

Luo Ming was a little surprised. When he was on the trial planet before, he thought this was a relatively weak team. Unexpectedly, their team's final score was ahead of the two camp teams. Luo Ming was a little surprised when he saw the rankings.

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "I didn't expect that classmate Luo Ming would be here too. It's quite a fate."

Luo Ming smiled and said: "Don't call me classmates. For those who are weird, just call them by their names. I'll call you Wan Xiang and Mu Qing."

Luo Ming introduced some old-looking men next to him: "Chief! As you have seen, Shen Lei and the others introduced each other.

Shen Lei noticed the little girl wearing a dress next to them and asked, "Who is this child?"