Chapter 93 Plaza Accident

After Wan Xiangxiang left, several old men continued to practice mental control, so that when Gao Shengyang and Wan Penghui came in to inquire about the situation, they saw several well-known energy masters doing the same action - threading needles and threads!

The two walked in but found that no one paid attention to them...

Gao Shengyang had no choice but to cough twice to indicate his presence.

Old Man Wu had just finished threading a needle. When he saw the two people entering the door, he stopped mentally and wanted to continue threading the needle.

Gao Shengyang asked: "I wonder how the communication on this new production method of placing boards is going?"

Old Man Wu blushed a little when he heard this question, and then replied: "Senior has tried his best to teach, but our mental control is not enough. At present, we can only successfully make a secondary energy plate that touches two points. "

Gao Shengyang looked a little unnatural when he heard old man Wu calling Wan Xiangxiang his senior. Old man Wu didn't know, but he knew very well that Wan Xiangxiang was a sixteen-year-old student.

Gao Shengyang poked at the arrogance of these energy masters and asked cautiously: "Master Wu, what do you think of the level of this energy master?"

Old man Wu's expression immediately became serious. He thought that this energy master came with people from the Gao family and Wan family. The two parties may already be familiar with each other. The good words he said here might reach the energy master. In the ears! What if this energy master looks at me differently!

Old Man Wu became more and more excited as he thought about it, and he immediately started to praise: "This energy master is suave, handsome, and has an extraordinary jade tree... In short, he is extremely handsome."

Gao Shengyang interrupted: "I can see how handsome he is. I just asked him what his abilities are?"

Old man Wu rolled his eyes secretly and thought to himself: You brought this master! How can you not know what his abilities are? There can't be any conspiracy in this, right?

No matter what, Old Man Wu still has to say something good: "This senior! He has strong mental power, precise control, and is skilled in making energy boards. The most important thing is that he can differentiate his mental power!" Old Man Wu said more and more. The more he thought this was the case, Gao Shengyang was spat on by the excited old man Wu, and took a few steps back to stay away from the excited old man!

The remaining old men also stopped after finishing their round of threading needles.

When Old Man Zhang saw Wan Penghui, he stepped forward and asked, "Penghui, who is that senior? Is it the Wan family's hidden trump card or something? Are you ready to reveal it to the world now?"

Wan Penghui is also a little embarrassed. Can he still not know whether Wan Xiangxiang is a senior? This really made it difficult for him to answer. However, seeing that several old men seemed to have agreed with Wan Xiangxiang, he thought more highly of Wan Xiangxiang this time.

Wan Penghui replied: "That..." He was embarrassed to say the word "senior" after all, "The energy engineer is not from the Wan family, he just made a deal with us."

Old man Zhang was not surprised when he heard this answer: "That's right. How could the Wan family hire such a senior? It turned out to be just a deal." Old man Zhang felt a little disappointed.

Wan Penghui murmured in his heart, what happened to their Wan family? The Wan family is also well-known in the Emperor Star. He asked: "This... energy engineer is very powerful?"