Chapter 192 Turning the headlines

Wan Liangxiang took Mu Yu into his arms and touched his belly. Wan Liangxiang was a little curious as to why Mu Qing's belly didn't feel bloated at all after eating so much.

Wan Xiangxiang touched Mu Qing's belly and said, "Where did all the food you eat go? Why is your belly so flat?" Mu Qing usually eats a lot, and the meat-eating units are calculated by the pot... ...

Mu Qing asked in a daze: "Where did it go? Maybe it flew away." As he spoke, he slapped his arms a few times to imitate the flying bird posture.

Wan Xiangxiang was dumbfounded by his actions. Mu Qing was probably a little drunk and carried him into the bathroom to take a shower.

Wan Liangxiang said: "Let's take a bath and go to bed."

Mu Qing was still awake and said, "Then the dishes and chopsticks won't be washed?"

Wan Xiangxiang didn't worry about leaving the dishes to be washed tomorrow. Let's wash ourselves first. "

The two of them stumbled into the bathroom, put on a tank of hot water, stripped naked and soaked in it.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at his energetic little brother and coaxed: "Mu Qing, I've asked for marriage, how about we go into the bridal chamber?" Mu Qing nodded blankly, okay.

(Three thousand words are omitted here...)

The next day, Mu Qing yawned loudly and went to pee naked. Although the two of them had a fierce battle last night, Mu Qingmu's attribute ability and his own healing ability allowed him to recover very quickly. When he woke up this morning, it was as if nothing happened last night! On the contrary, there were thousands of noises. Last night, for the first time, I didn't know how to control it! It makes my penis always aching. He quickly dug out a bottle of healing potion and drank it in one gulp while Mu Qing wasn't paying attention! Um! As a grown man, he also wants to save face, right?

Wan Xiangxiang clicked his tongue twice, thinking that he was really useless! I don't know if there is anything I can do to replenish my body? Thinking about those people who have sex overnight, I feel a little jealous.

After drinking the healing potion, Wan Xiangxiang's condition improved a little, but he was not that optimistic. Wan Xiangxiang could only maintain a normal life. It was impossible to fight for another 300 rounds...

Mu Qing came out of the toilet, thought of business, and told him about Chen Lou Meng. Wan Xiangxiang took a breath when he heard Mu Yi asked him to build a level nine mecha.

He hasn't even tried it himself! but! Men, you just can't say you can't do it! Especially after what happened last night, Wan Xiangxiang couldn't say more!

He agreed immediately and said, "I will make it as soon as possible."

Mu Yu admired: "Wan Xiang, you are so awesome!"

Wan Xiangxiang's vanity was immediately satisfied. He picked up the materials and entered the studio.

After a week of hard work, Wan Xiangxiang finally produced Chen Loumeng's mecha.

Putting the space button in Mu Qing's hand and saying: "It's done!"

Mu Qing said: "I knew you could do it!" After saying that, he was about to send a message to Chen Loumeng. He was stunned when he made the video call. The machine from the other side said: "Check this number, please dial again."

Mu Qing wondered: "What's going on! I was able to get through a few days ago. Is the terminal broken?"

Wan Xiangxiang found it strange. The terminal number was bound to personal information. Even if the owner of the terminal number died, the terminal number would still be retained, at least for three months. No matter how hard I dialed, I couldn't find the number. Could it be that something happened to Chen Loumeng?