Chapter 134 Purpose Achieved

The host still dutifully explained the side effects of the medicine. Of course, no one thought it was just a side effect...

Ding You finally bought a psychic potion for 420,000 points.

The average price of Mu Qing's potions at auction was 410,000 points per bottle.

Next is the ringing mecha auction.

The host asked the superpowers to test the performance and various values ​​of the mecha in public. The data of these six-level superpower mechas almost reached the values ​​of ordinary seven-level superpower mechas.

In the end, this mecha was auctioned for twelve million points! The two mechas were auctioned for a total of 27 million points.

Although the price of a supernatural mecha will fluctuate greatly as long as it reaches level five, but these more than 10 million points can buy a seventh-level mecha with good performance.

There are several reasons why Wanxiangliang's mecha can be auctioned for such a high value. It is simply impossible for an ordinary level six superpower user to pilot a level seven superpower mecha. So, with a good mecha , you can get a lot of bonuses to your abilities.

In addition, Wan Xiangxiang is Shen Jinchen's apprentice. Each of Master Shen Jinchen's apprentices has achieved great results, which also adds a lot of points to him.

Another reason is that the Star Territory Youth Super Mecha Competition is about to begin! This is the most appropriate time to start getting used to the mecha.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't expect that his mecha could be auctioned for so many points. He originally thought that five million points would be enough to auction. By then, he could make a few more mechas for auction, and he would be able to collect them. Qi. However, now it seems that there is no problem in buying a level 7 potion!

Mu Qing said excitedly: "I sold a lot of points!"

Wan Liangxiang said: "Yes, it's a pity that 5X of the share has to be divided among the colleges."

Mu Qing complained: "The academy is really hateful! Even if they don't charge tickets, they actually exploit the fruits of our labor! It's not easy to earn points!"

Gao Qi heard a dark clue. As a fourth-level superpower user, because he could not accept the college's outing missions, all his points added up to only about 100,000. How could Mu Qing, a person with tens of millions of points, have so much? Are you shameless enough to say that earning points is difficult?

As soon as the auction ended, Wan Xiangxiang couldn't wait to redeem the seventh-level promotion potion, but when he opened the information and checked it, he realized something was wrong! The purity of the seventh-level promotion potion that can be exchanged for these ten million points is actually only 65X?

Wan Xiangxiang hesitated and frowned: "Why is the purity of this medicine so low?"

Gao Qi looked at what Wan Xiangxiang wanted to redeem: "What are you doing in exchange for the seventh-level promotion potion?"

Wan Liangxiang said: "Mu Qing failed to advance to the fifth level. It is estimated that it will be difficult to break through the barrier again. I am going to use a higher level promotion potion for him."

Gao Qi didn't want to talk anymore. He thought that when he was on the trial planet, Mu Qing had level 3 powers and he had level 4 powers. Now that Mu Qing is level 4, he is still level 4. Soon Mu Qing plans to advance to level 5. He is still level 4!

Why hadn't he noticed that Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were so indebted to each other before?

Wan Xiangxiang went to look at other seventh-level promotion potions. The highest one was the potion with 75% purity. Let’s take a look at the price! All the noise went silent! It actually costs 50 million points! He and Mu Qing couldn't even afford the points they auctioned off! Are we going to make a few more mechas for sale?