Chapter 69 Fang Fang

The reality did not allow him to think too much. He needed more food. Mu Qing had a hunch that if he did not get enough food, he might die.

Everything else seems like empty talk in front of life.

Mu Qing later joined the mercenary group.

Women are the easiest to be soft-hearted. Mu Qing knew this, so he learned to pretend to be pitiful and take some food from their hands. But no matter how soft your heart is, it can't withstand the wear and tear of time. Mu Qing knows that they will not pity him for the rest of his life.

Mercenaries are not those women. Mu Qing gradually understood this. The weaker she is, the more she will be bullied.

Mu Qing showed the same ferocity as when he faced his father and mingled with the mercenary group until people forgot that he was just a ten-year-old child.

In order to survive, other small things seem to be no big deal.

For a while, Mu Qing often went to the regiment leader's house to deliver things. He was just a handyman, and it was normal to be an errand boy.

Mu Qing saw the robot in the leader's home, which seemed to belong to the leader's grandson.

This robot was considered a new model at the time, and the team leader’s grandson probably liked it very much.

Mu Qing also likes it very much. After all, he is only ten years old and has an instinctive desire for things like robots, but he cannot have them and can only secretly envy them.

More than a year later, Mu Qing finally got possession of the robot.

In an era where machine products are updated very quickly, the leader's robot quickly changed from the latest model to the old model.

The grandson of the group leader is not nostalgic. The robot has been programmed with many programs, such as waking him up on time, reminding him to eat on time, do homework, etc...

This is very annoying, and the group leader Sun Tzu is not happy to be controlled at all.

That time Mu Qing also went to deliver something. Mu Qing didn't see the robot this time. The leader's wife handed him a bag of garbage naturally: "Come downstairs and help me throw away the garbage."

Mu Qing scanned the room for a week and didn't see the robot again, so he took the garbage and left.

The garbage dumps here usually come to be cleaned every three days.

The garbage truck was cleaning up garbage when Mu Qing came, and a shovel scooped up a pile of garbage.

The things shoveled up on the garbage shovel looked familiar. Mu Qing jumped the garbage in his hand into the garbage shovel, grabbed the familiar objects, and removed the garbage from the garbage within a few seconds before the garbage shovel was about to be sent into the mouth of the garbage truck. The shovel jumped out.

He was still holding half a tattered robot in his hand.

It is indeed half, the robot's legs are missing.

Mu Qing brought the robot back to the small wooden shed where he usually lived. The robot was in good condition. In addition to the missing legs, the arms were also somewhat deformed. There were many dents on the body, and even the display screen was covered with cracks.

Mu Qing wiped the robot with an old piece of clothing, and it was no longer as sloppy as it was at the beginning.

Seeing a switch, Mu Qing tried to activate it. There was no response at first, so Mu Qing pressed it a few more times.

The robot's display flashed a few times and finally lit up.

Robot: "Hello."

Mu Qing was startled and took two steps back. Unable to hold back his curiosity, he moved forward and said, "Hello, my name is Mu Qing."

Robot: "My name is Fang Fang, and I am a D-model robot."

Mu Qing: "Does the robot also have a name?"

Robot: "Yes, it's the name I gave myself."

Fang Fang stayed in Mu Qing's small house.

Fang Fang is similar to a reading robot. It used to be the reading robot for the group leader's grandson. It has a high reserve of knowledge and likes to read books.

Because it has no legs, it walks using its palms.

Mu Qing felt that this robot had many strange sayings. For example, Fang Fang would wake him up for school at seven o'clock on time, and put him to bed on time at ten o'clock in the evening. He will also be told that children need enough sleep to grow up healthily.

Fang Fang also knows a lot of stories. Before going to bed, he will use his mechanical voice to tell a story to Mu Qing. These were all downloaded from the star network when he was at the leader's house.

It will also sleep after Mu Qing lies down.

Mu Qing felt strange, why did the robot sleep? There is no common knowledge found on the terminal network that robots also need to sleep.

Someone asked him what his ideal was?

Mu Qing really hasn't thought about it, probably making a lot of money.

This ideal was naturally despised by Fang Fang.

Its ideal is to be a philosopher.

Yes, Fang Fang even picked up a frame without lenses from the trash and told Mu Qing that it was a standard accessory for a philosopher and that wearing glasses would make it more like a scholar.

Author's gossip: Hehehehe~ One more chapter today~

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com