Chapter 9 Level 1 Energy Board

Wan Xiangxiang read through all the downloaded text materials.

From the information, we can learn that energy panels are very common in life. Energy panels are used in everything from spaceships and aircraft to refrigerators and energy lamps. The electric energy in the past has been eliminated, and oil, gasoline and the like on the earth are all used. Matter is almost impossible to find in this star field, resulting in the unavailability of electrical energy.

After someone discovered that Ling Kong Stone could store energy, energy panels replaced the use of power sources, oil, and the like. The emergence of energy panels reduces environmental pollution and damage, and there are no longer wires and poles on the streets.

Generally, a house will be equipped with an energy supply system. There will be a groove in the energy system. Inserting the energy panel into the groove can drive the energy system of the entire room. A first-level energy panel can sustain a normal household for about three months. In terms of energy requirements, for a house like Wanxiangxiang where one person lives, it is enough to replace an energy panel every six months. When I bought the house, I received five first-level energy panels as a gift. Not long after Wan Xiangxiang bought the house, he moved to Lin He's house and basically didn't use it. Fortunately, he didn't know much about energy panels. , I didn’t think of the energy panels in the energy system box when I was selling out everything in the house. Wan Xiangxiang moved the energy panels out of the energy system box to facilitate research. The market price of a low-quality first-level energy panel like this is 12,000 star coins. If purchased privately, 10,000 star coins would be enough. The reason why the fourth-level energy panel is worth one million is because the difficulty of making the two energy panels is not at the same level at all. The production of the fourth-level energy panel not only needs to induce the energy in the air, but also extract it from some materials. energy. There are very few level-4 energy panels on lower-level stars. Most of the level-4 energy panels on sale are transported from other medium-level planets or upper-level planets.

Wan Xiangxiang knew from the information that people who make mechas will learn information about making energy panels, but not everyone who learns how to make mechas can make energy panels.

First of all, to make an energy board, you need to have superpowers. The energy in the energy board is actually the energy for superpower advancement, so it must be guided by a superpower. Ordinary mecha masters cannot sense energy points, so they cannot make energy boards. People with superpowers also need to look at their understanding and talent. Once the guidance is careless and the structure of the energy board is damaged, energy will be lost and the entire energy board will be scrapped. It is not easy to make the energy board. The more advanced the energy board, the harder it is. It is difficult to make, so a profession has been derived - energy engineer.

Because the requirements for becoming an energy master are extremely demanding, the number of energy masters is extremely small. Energy masters have more privileges than ordinary power users.

Energy production is also a subject in universities. It seems simple and only one thing needs to be done, but in fact it requires no less effort than an armor maker.

Although every armor maker will have a course on "Understanding and Making Energy Panels", people's energy is limited. Just studying mechas will consume all their energy, and then learning how to make energy panels will seem powerless. As a result, there are very few people who are both armor masters and energy masters.

Wan Xiangxiang took out an energy plate and looked at it. He used the ability of 'reproduction' to look at it. It can be seen that the structure inside the energy plate is a bit like a honeycomb hole that has been reduced countless times and is arranged in an orderly manner. I found that other things are not available yet, so I put down the energy panel, Wan Xiangxiang, and then watched the video of making the energy panel.

The person in the video is making a first-level energy board. After the video starts, there is a voice explaining: "This is the blank energy board we use to make the first-level energy board. This blank energy board is made of Ling Kong Stone and is available on the market. They are all the same, and they are usually sold in stores that sell energy panels." The operator first uses supernatural powers to activate the energy in the air, and the energy slowly gathers on the fingertips, with light spots of energy beating on the fingertips. The light spots are all produced in post-production. The energy in the air is actually invisible to the naked eye, so there will be no luminous effect through the video. Just to express the trajectory of energy movement more clearly, the light spots were created.

Someone was explaining next to him: "First guide the energy to the top side of the blank energy plate. There is an energy entrance here, which is invisible to the naked eye. We need to use mental power to detect it." At this time, a blank energy appeared in the upper left corner of the video In the enlarged structural diagram of the board, you can see that each hole has a small entrance. "The structure in the blank energy plate is in the shape of a honeycomb. Each honeycomb hole can store one to three energy points. Each energy plate has no more and no less. There are exactly 10,000 holes in total."

The person in the video began to introduce energy points: "Introduce energy points one by one in order. The number of energy points in each hole must be the same. For example, what we are making now is a lower-level energy plate, and each hole must be guaranteed They are all energy points. One more energy point or one missing will make the structure of the entire energy plate unbalanced. The energy value of the lower-level energy plate is 10,000, so each of our holes will introduce an energy." Starting from the top, the energy light spots gradually fill the energy plate. "The production of the first-level energy plate is the simplest. If you want to make a mid-grade first-level energy plate, you need more sophisticated mental control."

A mid-grade first-level energy plate is not as simple as injecting twice as many energy points. When two energy points enter a hole, they will begin to repel each other and cause energy to flow around, thus increasing the difficulty of production.

If the entering energy point escapes because the entrance is not sealed in time, the entire energy panel will be scrapped, so we must act quickly. "

In the video, people are injecting energy points one by one until the energy board is completed. There is an energy value testing instrument next to it. The energy board is put in and tested, and the displayed value is exactly: 10,000.

He took out a medium-level energy panel and put it into the instrument for testing. The value displayed was: 20,000.

"In daily life, we use lower-level energy panels. Medium-level and upper-level energy panels are provided for the production machines in factories. Level-2, level-3, level-4, and level-5 energy panels It applies to our ordinary mechas. Super-powered mechas can only use mechas of level six or above."

Wan Xiangxiang was fascinated by what he was watching, and even looked at several other related videos. The video tutorials all taught how to make lower-level energy panels. Videos on how to make intermediate-level energy panels require payment of star coins. Downloaded and watched.

Wan Xiangxiang looked through several production videos of lower-level energy panels, and they were all basically the same. Two hours passed before I knew it...

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com